Closer than before (NSFW)

I stared down at my phone with my finger hovering over the call button within a virtual voice chat. I don't know if he knows just how much he affects me and I don't think he's noticed how flustered I get whenever we interact. Shaking off some of my nerves, I take a deep breath before accepting his call.

"About time you pick up, slut." He snarls at me in a playful manner before letting out a chuckle that warmed me in ways I wish it wouldn't. I scoff in attempt to hide the effect and snapped back, "I'm sure you love them like that, don't you?"

I could hear the smirk in his voice as he replied, "How could I not?" I click my tongue at his reply and change the subject to prevent anything from building up.

"Is it just going to be us or are you going to invite your friends?" I asked and adjusted the way I was sitting on my chair. A quite comfortable chair which was more of a bean-bag. He gave me a simple "just us" for a reply and prepped his character within the game we agreed to play in together. He was the main carry of our team and I made sure I was enough to bait for kills. Clicking "ready" within the game, I scrolled through the in-app purchases to pass the time.

Seconds later, our game loaded in and we were dropped within a battle royale style map. "Where to, whore?" I groaned in response and  cursed at him before pinging a location. It's like he knows what I want to hear and wants to torture me little by little.

"Keep calling me that and I'll have no other option but to act like one." This time it was my turn to fluster him, if I even can. There was a small pause before I heard him take a deep breath and a bit of movement echo through his microphone. "Only to me, right?" I feel like I could sense his stare through the screen. In addition to his smirk, I could feel his eyes roam a body that he can't see.

Unfortunately, we were interrupted while we had a party of three come and ambush us within the game. Our focus diverted towards the game but I couldn't stop the damp feeling within my legs. In accompany of this feeling, pulses ran through my thighs and most intimate areas. I could start to feel the warmth roam my body and a spike of confidence ran through my veins.

"Only Daddy's dirty little whore..." I spoke just above a whisper and before I knew it, I was gripping the edge of the chair while pushing out my chest and pouting at him through the screen. I knew he couldn't see me but if he could, I would be simply seen on my knees and leaning forward with arms between my legs. In other words, I would be seen as both begging for degradation and praising.

"That's a good whore." If he was here, I knew that he would either pet my head or grab me by the neck and force a kiss on me. And I am more than happy to get either or, even both! I sigh and rub my thighs together before I attempted to ask him for..."help."

He chuckled and replied with, "Let me hear you, I'll need some help too." I had a slight fan girl moment and squealed in excitement prior to adjusting my position on my bean-bag. This wasn't our first "fun-time" but it always seemed to make me shy. I would attempt to please myself while he would play, in hopes to distract him. In other moments, I would do the same but right before he would sign off—so he would have no other option but to sit still and help me as well as himself.

"I can't wait to breed you. The moment I see you, I'll make sure you don't want anyone else's aside from mine." In response to his comment, a small moan escaped my lips and I pray that he would help me make the sound more frequently.

— Time Skip —

We couldn't decide whether we wanted to meet at a festival or a convention. Not only that, he was the one who made the trip to come see me. I had offered to pay for his flight or his stay at a hotel but he waved it off. The thing is, he also didn't tell me when he planned on coming.