Switched

Captivating, indeed.

One glance and within seconds a rope ties around you pulling your full attention to him. The boy found it amusing on the vast amount of females who couldn't hold back the gossip about him. He knew what he was doing and how it hurt her to see him this way. All he had done for her had been tossed around and played with until he couldn't take it anymore. Leaving her was one thing but not fully wicked. Exposing her was more nefarious, but he hurt her in the process just as she did to him.

"Foolish." He commented.

She had never taken him seriously until now. 'Playing around' was one of her biggest games. Satisfying the male wasn't a challenge for her. She knew all the tricks and treats every 'type' of boy liked. She was neither the 'Queen Bee of the School' or the 'Captain of the Cheer-leading squad'. Not one soul knew her nature or what she was in particular.

"Slut." snarled a group of seniors.

She continued her ways never really caring what other people thought. She was indeed disappointed in herself, but the 'jobs' she had couldn't be left unresolved. Tuning out the voices in her head, she glanced over at the boy. He had already been looking at her but was ticked off when she turned her attention to him.

Shyly sighing, she mouthed, "Inane."

His sea green orbs widened. Least expecting it, he was making his way towards her. He stopped, standing approximately two feet away from each other. He leaned over pinning her by an opened locker. He placed his moist yet chapped lips by her collar bone and teasingly moved up to her jeweled ears. She shivered pushing herself further into the locker wishing she could melt into it or just disappear. Enjoying such a reaction, he tauntingly smirked before replying.

"Pathetic."

^*^