Unforgettable Dream

"Mom! Can I have one more sandwich?" I hollered at my mom who was on the far right table with all the picnic food. Our family seems happy when we are all together. When we're together, we don't talk bad about each other. We don't argue. We don't fight and call in my grandparents to help settle problems with the adults. Everyone looks like a family in a picnic. Our family looks very friendly, joyful, with no worry in the world. Our uncle playing football with us. My mom and her sisters gossiping about their past and relatable topics with the women they are fond with.

"Chata! Chata! Can we go to the trampoline!?" Chata, a nickname I go by. My younger cousin jumped in front of me as others followed behind her. I smiled and nodded as I led them to the back of the park where all trampolines settled. But as we reached the trampoline, the sky lost it bright blue color as it turn charcoal gray with wools of black clouds in abnormal shapings. I panicked and looked down at my cousins whom buried their heads into my legs. I bent down patting on each of their heads.

"Just follow me. Don't look back. Samantha, look for your mom and warn the rest." They all nodded as Samantha ran back to the park with tears running down her face. I smiled and picked up the smallest child out of all of them, my baby sister, Camila. I looked at her as she pouted and buried her face in my neck feeling her small tears on my collarbone. I sighed and ran down street trying to find the bunker that was installed for whole town. The town seemed to fall down and darken. The shadows were as dark as night. My breathing seemed to echo throughout the town bouncing off the glasses and vibrate. I looked behind me and took notice of the disappearing children. I snapped my head to my arms-I was no longer holding my sister. Yet feeling panicked again, I whipped my head around the building howling for my missing sister.

As I looked, the ground seemed to rumble. The bird that used to soar in the sky were falling down. They had no signs of life as I saw them hit the ground and splatter. Grossed out, I looked out into the buildings taking notice of an enormous white figure with lava red pupils surrounded in clouds of black. My heart seemed to stop for that moment as the figure stood tall and proud making a right turn, making his presence known.

"I thought they were extinct-Oh s***!" I mumbled to myself before he roared and tailed me around the whole town. The only safe house I could think of was the bunker but the white dinosaur. I did find it absurd that it was a dinosaur. I glanced at him as I kept running then taking a sharp right. He looked like the dinosaur in the Ice Age: The Age of Extinction. I let out a giggle as my eyes widened seeing the bunker's door wide open. Sprinting for it, I jumped forward landing straight into it. The door slammed closed as I heard the dinosaur annoyingly roar.

I look around the bunker to find all my family inside. A big smile crept onto my face and pushed through the crowd and sweeped up Camila into my arms. She laughed and hugged tightly around my neck. Tears wouldn't stop rolling down as I eyed my family, grateful that they were completely well and in one piece. In this moment of pure happiness, a huge rumble emerged from the walls as a big hole on the bunker displayed the dinosaur's eye. With a loud group shriek, everyone hung onto the opposite wall from the hole. In fear, I closed my eyes and clung to my mom and two younger siblings with my dear life.

"Yo! Chata! Get on!" Taking a small peek at the voice who called out for me, I noticed I was on a skyscraper with the dinosaur below scavenging the streets. I looked to the person, it was my sister Britney. I looked around the skyscraper to find the vehicles from the enemies of the movie Avengers lined up. I internally fangirled and jumped on one, bringing Britney with me as we flew around with the rest of the town in attempt to save the town form "Roody". The wind seemed so calm as we flew by even if we were drowning in darkness. I felt happy in a room full of darkness.

The scenery seemed to change as all of town seemed to disappear as well as my family. I looked around. I must've been in a storage room since there was a lock on the door and the ceiling seemed very high. A baby doll appeared right in front of my eyes as it seemed to grow in size as well. Once Its head reached the ceiling, the doll came to life as it stood up piercing through the roof and destroying the storage. Confusion was the only thing i felt as i suddenly felt creeped out and walked toward the baby doll as it shrunk back and melted into the ground leaving a small baby foot mark on the ground. I looked around the storage, the hole cracks widened leaving only the floor. I was no longer in a small storage room. I was surrounded by stars, dust, clouds, rocks. An unknown place yet relaxing. The storage floor vanished as I began to fall. I felt no fear nor panic. I felt relieved and calm as I knew that i would never hit the floor.

I had placed myself in his hands awaiting for what he had planned for me. Whatever it was, he'd prepare me for it. the galaxy, his empire. Earth, his masterpiece. Mankind, his warriors. Me, his daughter.