Chapter 6: The Tournament of Destroyers, Naruto vs Hit the Assassin part 1

Naruto along with Beerus and Whis arrived on earth, the blonde Saiyan looked around seeing the environment, It certainly looked different than his home.

"Beerus-Sama Whis, Naruto." Goku waved at the three giving his trademark smile

"Yo Goku." Naruto greeted back walking up to him.

"I can tell you been training hard." Goku noticed.

Naruto nod and grinned. "Yup I trained with Whis back at Beerus planet in his scepter, I got three years worth of training in three days."

"Whoa no kidding no wonder you KI is much stronger, but your not the only one." Goku gave a small smirk of confident.

Naruto knew what Goku meant as he sensed the orange clad Saiyan's KI and felt it much stronger than last time which surprised him a little but was excited at this. "Good our rematch will be much more of a challenge." He smirked back still feeling confident.

"Don't think Kakarot is the only one getting stronger." Vegeta said as he walked over with his arms crossed.

"We'll see." Naruto said with a challenge grin.

"Hate to break this up but it's best we leave now, Whis is everyone ready?." Beerus asked the angel.

"Hai Beerus-Sama everyone is already in the cube." Whis said.

"Alright then let's not waste time." said Beerus walking in the cube along with Vegeta, Goku and Naruto. Whis was at the top as he tapped down his scepter making the cube float with the group taking off in lightspeed.

Naruto sat on the floor criss cross with a plate full of meat and started to gobble it down along with Goku and Vegeta.

Few minutes later the cube slightly slowed down as they were at their destination planet but what awe everybody was the sight of the humongous Dragon Balls even Naruto was awe at the sight.

"Now we know why their called Super Dragon Balls." Naruto said still in awe. Goku and Vegeta nod in agreement.

The group came through the dome and admired the place and arena.

"Not bad but I like the arena." Naruto said.

Goku nod with a smile. "This is perfect this will just be like the World Tournament."

Vegeta looked around and saw Champ. "Kakarot." he elbowed Goku gaining his attention pointing out to Champa.

"So that's Beerus-Sensei's brother." Naruto sweatdropped at the physical appearance of Universe 6 GoD.

Goku nod. "Yeah though they can't stand each other for some reason."

Vados spoke. "Now if you will, please follow me I will guide you to the first challenge." she looked over at Naruto giving him a wink which he noticed making the blonde Saiyan cheeks blush.

The group followed the angel as Bulma shouted about not failing the test. The group went up to some stairs and as they arrived to the top they looked at the other competitors, Naruto looked seeing a huge robot, a big gold space bear, a short boy who looked around 14 to 15, a blue alien with black horns and had armor like skin, finally a purple skin tall muscular humanoid man wearing a trench coat and boots.

He felt the man's KI and it was impressive. Out of everyone he seemed to be the strongest, things may get serious now.

Everyone had settle in their desk as Vados explained the rules, Naruto had been going through the answers with no problem which on his part was a big relief but not could go the same for Goku who was struggling.

Ten minutes later the group came together but only one problem.

"Why is there only four of you now!?" Beerus demanded.