Part 2 - 028

CW: Sex, Knife play, Blood/gore
(Sanzu Haruchiyo)

(REUPLOAD MORE ADDED ON PAST THE END)Word Count: 5771Song: Crazy Girls - TOOPOOR(Unedited)

Word Count: 5771
Song: Crazy Girls - TOOPOOR
(Unedited)

"Good morning Ms Sumiko!" Tenshi said entering the guest room I slept in. She had a smile plastered on her face.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I said half asleep. She sat down next to me and just looked at me with a crazed smile which made me start to smile. "What you loon?"

"I was thinking" she said then paused.

"Is that all?"

"No but I'm afraid to ask"

"You can ask me anything my love" I said sitting up.

"So tonight, we're planning on going to the new bar downtown and I wanted to see if you wanted to come with Kaku, Izana and I"

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked.

"It's perfect! Izana and Kaku are best friends, I'm seeing Kaku and you and I are best friends. It would just make sense!" She said happily.

"You see me as your best friend?"

"Of course! I might be your assistant but you're the bestest friend I've ever had"

"You're hitting me right in the heart you know"

"Is that a yes?" She asked

"Fine, but Izana and I aren't a couple. Don't forget I still have Sanzu to think of"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "The man who told you to kill yourself? Really?"

"Don't forget Izana initiated the bet"

"And you still fucked him yesterday"

"Okay you're done" I said getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom while she followed.

"Just admit you like him, you wouldn't have fucked him if you didnt"

"You wanna follow me into the shower too?" I asked starting the water and beginning to underdress. She turned around so i could fully undress and hop into the shower, the second she heard the curtain closed she hopped onto the counter and continued on.

"I think you should give him a chance and if it doesnt work out you still have a list of men who want you. I heard Kazutora-"

"Dont even go there, Kazu and I dated for a while when we were kids. I dont think we would be a good match now" I explained. Thats when it went dead silent. "Hello?"

"Im still here, i just got a text" She said spacing out.

I peaked my head out from behind the curtain. "From who?"