VII

I had woken that morning to Press playing with a strand of my hair. We had gotten ready for the day, him letting me borrow one of his hoodies.

We had made breakfast together, like an old married couple. I had left shortly after. My mother texting me to get home. I drove down the bust streets, vape in hand. I know my sperm donor would be waiting in my living room. Once I arrived home I braced myself for the horrid interaction.

"Pumpkin." My mother sighed as I walked through the door.

I tried to force a smile, a grimace crossing my features instead. I walked into the kitchen, there he sat. I scowled at him. I walked around the counter and grabbed a glass of water.

"That's no way to treat your father." He spat.

"I know, I don't have a dad anymore." I smiled, trying to get on his nerves.

"Monty." He spoke in a calm but menacing way.

"Oh shut it." I sneered.

"Now now." My mother interrupted.

"Jeez, ok." I rolled my hazel eyes.

"Hey mom have you seen Monta-" Ginny started as she walked into the room.

"Hey Gin." I nodded.

She ran over and embraced me in a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back tightly.

"What's with the little reunion?" Robert asked.

"She ran off yesterday, didn't come home." Ginny spoke. Mum pinched her arm, telling her to shut up.

"At that little boy toys place, huh?" He smirked.

"Why are you here?" I hissed.

"Ok, get straight to the point. I'm here because I love you." He muttered.

"I call bull!" I shouted.

"Fine!" He yelled. "I wanted to say goodbye to my daughter one last time. My mob has turned on me, they found out what I did to you and now they want to kill me."

"Good." Was all I said.

He sighed and left a duffle bag on the table before leaving the house. I curiously walked over to the duffle bag. I opened it, inside was a shit ton of money, weed, alcohol and a note.

My dearest daughter,

I did love you, more than you know. I don't ask for forgiveness or respect, I ask for your help. The mob wants you to join. I already knew your answer, no. I told them that and they respect it. My last wish was for them to look out for you. So don't be scared when you see a tat covered man wave at you.

I left you the rest of everything I own, along with my bank account, my house and the knowledge of your sister. Yes, you have a sister. Clara she passed when you were three. 

Goodbye Monty,

Love Robert.

I screwed up the letter and took the bag to my room. A tear ran down my rosy cheek. He was finally going to hell, where he belonged. I stayed in my room for the rest of the night, friends played on repeat on my laptop. Ginny came halfway through the night and snuggled with me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3 days later.

Ginny was being nicer to me now, trying to stop my addictions and stuff. I was seeing a tatted man around, later finding out his name was Marty. He was super nice and always took me to get a iced coffee whenever I needed. Me and Press had become closer, him only leaving my side before dinner. I hadn't told him yet, but I love him.

"Montana!" Marty shouted from across the street.

My friends all looked scared and confused. Press gripped onto me tightly as Marty crossed the road.

"Marty." I smiled, as I hugged the man.

"Is this that boyfriend you're always talking about?" Marty scowled at press.

"Be nice." I laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Did your old man tell you where he was going?" He questioned.

"No, but here." I pulled out the note and gave it to him.

"Thanks, mini." He kissed the top of my head and sped off on his bike.

"Who's that?" Press asked.

"Marty, family friend." I half lied.

"Why haven't I met him yet?" Ginny inquired.

"Because you're not as cool as me, duh." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Rude." She laughed.

"Baby, can we go get ice cream?" I whispered into Press' ear.

"Of course." He smiled.

W e said goodbye to my friends and walked off towards the ice cream place.

"So are you going to tell me who that dude really is now?" He asked.

"He is a family friend, just not one people are meant to meet." I started. "He's looking out for me by my parents requests. He's part of a bikers gang that my mom used to be in. Thats how she met my dad. Marty and I hang out practically every day."

"So thats where you've been sneaking off to." He commented. 

"Yeah, Marty also likes doing my homework for me." I laughed.

He let out a small laugh. I noticed a tall man covered in tats looking at me through the window. Once we made eye contact he took off.

I winced when the boy ran out into the street, almost getting hit by a passing car.

This is shit tbh but I am sick and my brains not working.... I will edit it later.
Please don't be silent readers comment, I want to know your thoughts. This is my second 4th book and the only one people seem to be interested in.

Now you guys are probably gonna hate me soon bc of what I have planed but Ily hoes sm!