VIII

I was walking into Press' kitchen to get a glass of water when I heard a knock at the front door.

"Baby!" I called. He came down wearing some basketball shorts and no shirt. I watched as he answered the door then got pushed out of the way by our friends.

"Wow, Montana. You look hot." Brody whistled.

Press smacked him over the back of the head and stood behind me.

"Whats up?" I asked, taking a hit of my peach ice bar.

"Just coming to check in." Nora smiled.

I smiled at her and the rest of the group.

"Did you two just fuck?" Jordan asks, noticing our frazzled looking hair.

"Maybe." Press smirked.

I hit his shoulder and laughed.

"Gross." Ginny shivered.

"Wait until you have your first." I winked.

"Yeah and turn into a sex addict like you? No thanks." She shot back.

"I'm not an addict." I rolled my eyes.

"Eh, I don't know about that." Press laughed.

"Shut it, you got hard to Moana." I joked.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My eyes were puffy and my mouth was dry. I had a blunt hanging from my fingers as we sat in the basement.

"Tana?" Max asks.

"What's up, Maxy?" I smile.

"Can I ask you something?" She whispers, but not quiet enough for people not to hear.

"Shoot." I nod.

"You've had sex with a girl before, right?" She picked at her nails.

"Yeah, a couple." I smirked.

"What should I expect?" She spoke.

"It feels great! First times a bit bumpy though. Why?" I quirked a brow.

"I wanna have sex with Sophie." She blurts.

Everyone was listening now.

"Ok, well maybe lets start with the basics. If you're in between her thighs, the clit. If she's in between yours tangle your fingers in her hair." I conclude.

"How many girls have you had sex with?" Ginny questions.

"Three." I mutter.

"Were they as good as me?" Press whispers.

"I don't know. It's different." I shrug.

"In what way?" He asked, getting flustered.

"They don't have dicks.... Although there was that one girl-" I began, quickly cutting myself off.

"What!" Broady shrieked.

"Was that Ellis?" Ginny questioned.

"Yea, she was alright." I shrugged.

"You fucked a girl with a dick?" Press asked.

"Yea she was intersex, meaning she had both parts." I informed.

"Ew, so she was like.... a freak?" Samantha spoke.

"No she wasn't a freak, Samantha. She was just born a little differently to us. Just because someone's different doesn't make them weird. Although you're different from the rest of us and you're weird, we know when to keep our fucking mouths shut." I burst out.

"Wow sorry, didn't mean to hit a nerve. Maybe you're so defensive because you're just like that freak." She scoffed.

"Oh I'm not trust me, you can ask Press." I began, "Don't think I don't notice you giving him fuck me eyes every two minutes. But go ahead and ask him what's between my legs because god knows he could draw it out with his tongue."

Samantha gasped and everyone else tried not to laugh. Sam got up and ran out of the room. I heard the front door slam.

"I don't know how she's getting home I drove her here." Nora spoke up.

I smiled at her softly. Press leaned down and kissed me softly.

"That was pretty hot." He whispered in my ear.

"Mmmm, you think?" I hummed, looking up at him.

He nodded laughing softly.

"Ok, pass me the bong." I grinned.

Short chapter sorry.