Dealing with these feelings.

Emotions can damage. They can heal. You can learn and grow with these emotions, but how can we broken with these emotions? How can we deal with happy emotions if even the sad ones are too hard to handle? How do we deal with these feelings we call emotions.

(Kierra walks into the kitchen in the main house.)

Kierra: Hey guys.

Nakota: Hey, how are you?

Tylon: Yea, we haven't seen you in two days.

Nakota: Well, you haven't really talked to us since Jhon left.

Kierra: What? Yes, I have.

Nakota: No!

Kierra: Really?

Nakota: Yes, we've been worried. You know whatever happened between you two didn't make John leave. Right?

(When Kierra was about to respond, she was cut off by the very topic of their discussion walks in.)

Johnathan: Hey, hey everyone, I'm back. There's my girl. (He hugs Kierra, but she doesn't hug back.) What's that no hug?

(Kierra just looks at Johnathan unimpressed.)

Kierra: Your girl, well, you didn't feel that way two weeks ago.

Johnathan:  Huh? Why'd you say that?

Kierra: Really, Johnathan, you're asking me that. (She storms outside and looked like she was about to cry,)

Johnathan: What? Ki, Kierra (he follows her outside) Hey Ki.

Kierra: What?

Johnathan: What the hell just happened in there, that's what?

Kierra: Really, John, you stroll in here talking about I'm your girl and giving me hugs, but you disappeared for two weeks after that night, and you didn't even tell me you were leaving.

Johnathan:  Ki, I didn't mean to upset you. I Just-

Kierra: You didn't want to deal with what happened. I get it. You could have just said you changed your mind. You didn't have to-.

Johnathan: Kierra, stop talking.

Kierra: Why?

Johnathan: So I can do this ( He pulls her into a kiss.) Now can we talk like adults?

Kierra: Uh, I- Yes, sure.

Johnathan: Now, can you tell me what you are upset about?

Kierra: I'm upset because we had sex, and you practically ran away the next day without as much as an I will see you later for two weeks.

Johnathan: That's not true. I texted you and left a note.

Kierra: Jo, that's not the same thing. You were just gone, and you barely spoke to me while you were gone.