{ chapter 31 } The French Spy

/---------------0΅\ A6D/Vincent's pov /΅0--------------\

I wake up, to see two people. My vision was blurry, yet my hearing was amazing. A moment later though, pain kicked in. I screamed a little from reaction. Once I did that, those two people started moving. "HE'S AWAKE!" Yelled one of them, who are they? "Skep, I think he needs his glasses." "Oh right, sorry. Wait for me, I'll go get his glasses!" Explains why I couldn't see. By the sound of it, those people are Skeppy and someone else.. But who?

Did he get over Bad? What did I miss during my kidnap? All of this is stressing me out... "I know Skeppy went to go get my glasses, but who are you?" You could hear my curiosity with some stress. "Bad, or Darryl as you may know me. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to you?" I don't know why but, I could tell he was worried. Poor fella. "Eh bien, j'ai été kidnappé par un autre yandere, puis ils m'ont battu jusqu'à ce que je sois assommé. Alors maintenant je suis ici, ne sachant pas où ils m'ont laissé." I said all of that in french, so he wouldn't know about them. The sick, or as some call them. Yanderes. Impressive I know, but he can't find out. Not until Zak let's him. He told me- no! Demanded me to not let him find out until he lets him. I wish I could tell you Bad, but then I could die. "Huh??" "I went camping then got knocked out and now I'm here." "Ohhh, okay. Do you want some food? Maybe a drink too?" I didn't realize they had food, I'm starving! All they fed me was water. "Yes! Yes, please." Bad chuckled, sounding happy to cook. "You muffin head."

"I'm back! I got his glasses, so what did I miss?" He sounded pissed, like REALLY PISSED. Maybe he got jealous? Or does he know french!? MAYBE HE HEARD ME AND KNEW WHAT I SAID! I'm doomed, this is the end. We knew each other since we were kids, but this might be the end. I mean, I was his father's present for him. His son of a b!tch father killed my whole family, just to keep me as a present for Zak. Although, if I die. I'll see my family once again. Too much stress, I just gotta play cool. "Hello? A6D! DUDE YOU THERE!?" That sounded like Zak, I'm in deep sh!t...

"Yeah! Sorry, just spaced out. Y'know?" "Dude your shaking. I get it, you think I'm mad at you for telling him the truth in french. I'm not, in fact that was a smart move. Keep up the good work!" I didn't understand, he, for once, was happy about a choice I made? I mean, he gets happy now and then. But this is different. WAY different. I don't know what Bad did to him, but I think Bad is the one for him. I really hope so, because if he isn't.. Let's just say he's gonna be fvcked.

------- Love is in the air~ Bring me the flowers that bloom, Cause baby your the bee~ ---------

"Thanks for the food Bad!" You could hear my joy, his cooking looked so good to be true! The smell was amazing, and so was the taste! I could die off of happiness just by eating his food. I wish he was my brother, so I could eat his food all the time! "No problem Vinc, once your done give the dishes to Skeppy. I know for a fact 'Geppy is going to wash the dishes.. RIGHT?" I was about to laugh, but then I would spit out the delicious food. "Y-Yes! Anything for the shortie~" I swallowed as fast as I could, then started laughing as hard as I could. "YOU MUFFIN HEAD! S-STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!" That just made me laugh harder. A mad demon, with a blue diamond. Who knew?

------- If you turn on me, I don't think I can leave you be~ Baby, your the one I need~ --------

/---------------0΅\ Dream/Clay's pov /΅0--------------\

"THAT B4STARD!" I was too pissed to think. My boss is here, playing by the rules. I just don't get it! Quackity is always with Bad, yet he's already taken by Wilbur. That's bullsh!t. All I want to do is make my George happy, and my partners. I really do. But Quackity, he needs to understand that he's Wilbur's. That isn't right, he shouldn't be hanging out with Bad more than he does with his own boyfriend! You know what? I got the greatest idea. Oh, never mind. This idea would make Wilbur mad. I over think too much... Maybe I should just mind my own business, that's Wilbur's problem anyway. I should just sit there and support his doing. Yeah, I'll do just that! Now I'm bored though, might as well go visit George.