Fourth Night

As I sat in the chair in my office, I just couldn't help but think of Guy and where he could possibly be. It's entirely possible that he's safe and sound, but it worries me that he wouldn't give me or Chuck a warning of where he'd be...

Another thing to worry about is Springtrap. I swear on everything I have that it moved yesterday! Yet...Cleo claims she didn't fix it. Clearly something is contradicting here, but either one doesn't make sense.

Before I could think much harder on it, my cell phone rang. I looked and my eyes lit up; it was Guy!

"Guy!" I said as I answered. "Where the hell are you?!"

"Uh, hello? Hello, hello?"

"Guy, stop playing those damn recordings and talk to me!!"

"Uh, there's been a slight change of company policy concerning use of the suits. Um...don't."

I paused. I was worried about Guy, but that last line caught my attention.

"After learning of an unfortunate incident at a sister location involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees."

Hold on...you mean those suits actually hurt somebody? Well, I suppose that makes sense; just BREATHING could cause it to fail!

"Safety is our top priority at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which is why the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician."

Safety is their top priority? Ha!

"Until replacements arrive, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you. Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so any questions about appropriateness-slash-relevance should be deflected."

Huh. So they got new costumes? I bet they must've looked funny.

"I repeat: the classic suits are not to be touched, activated, or worn. That being said, we are free of liability; do as you wish."

I can't believe it took that long for people to realize something was wrong with the suits. Of course, only an idiot would willingly go inside of something like that after hearing that news.

"As always, remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"Okay, Guy, now talk to m-!"

Before I could finish, the phone hung up. I quickly pressed redial and waited.

"Huh-Hey! Sorry I can't answer the phone right now! Uh, if this is relating to Fazbear's Fright, the insanely awesome horror attraction, please call either Chuck Cameron or Eric Jefferson. If this is a personal call, just hold tight and I'll call ya back! Later!"

I groaned as I hung up. What the hell is this man doing?! I then heard a clanking noise that nearly gave me a heart attack from inside the building. That's when I realized there's one more pain I have to deal with...

I opened the camera screen to try and find Springtrap. I checked Cam 10, only to discover it empty. I then flipped to Cam 9. Empty. Well, this is a great start.

I then looked at Cam 8, the hallway with the Chica and Puppet heads, and saw a tall figure with 2 long ears. It was darkened because of the lighting, but it was definitely Springtrap. I'm still confused as to how it's moving; I can only hope Cleo was joking about not fixing it.

I then closed the screen and rubbed my eyes. I just wish I could just make this night go faster; the quicker the night finishes, the quicker I can help look for Guy.

I opened the screen back up and saw Springtrap was gone! I quickly checked the adjacent rooms to try and find where he went. It didn't take long to find him in the arcade, right by the machines, staring at me with giant, glowing eyes.

I then found myself coughing and feeling a bit light-headed. In fact, I could barely make out the words VENTILATION ERROR in the top left corner of the screen! I quickly turned the screen off and rolled towards the maintenance panel, where I immediately pressed the "ventilation" button.

As I took deep breaths as the ventilation cleared, I found myself blinking a lot faster. Once we make a profit, I'm definitely going to get a better air system in this place.

I scrolled back to the screen and opened it up. I almost had a heart attack when I did; on the arcade machine screen, shown really bright, was some sort of creepy image. It looked like a negative, but it also liked like a familiar, chicken/duck-looking animatronic...

But I couldn't see Springtrap anywhere, so I decided to try the audio to test how well it works in distracting him.

"Hi!"

A second later, the yellow bunny appeared back in the screen, looking around, seemingly confused. I smiled at the sight.

Suddenly, the screen went black. I groaned and closed the screen to reset the camera display. When I turned, though, I screamed in panic.

Standing next to me was a tall, yellow, yet seemingly burnt animatronic! Yet, it wasn't Springtrap; it had an orange beak and a white bib with words I could barely make out: "LET'S EAT!"

It screamed in my face in a loud shriek before it disappeared in a flash! After a second, the white flash faded, replacing my sight with flashing red lights! I found myself coughing yet again!

I went back to the panel and saw 'error' flashing next to both the camera and ventilation buttons! I quickly pressed 'reboot all' and waited. I coughed and coughed and gasped and gasped as I sat there, waiting for everything to clear up.

That's another thing I've been wondering about: why do these seemingly burnt animatronics keep showing up in the place?! I mean, they're obviously not real, but what are they?! If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were...phantoms.

Anyway, the systems were reset and I could breathe clearly. I finally went back to the screen and saw Springtrap was still there, which is certainly a relief. I still don't think he'll do much harm to me, but these things admittedly give me the creeps.

From there on, it was a simple task of using my audio to keep Springtrap in the arcade, far away from me. I had to reset my audio a few times, but I thankfully didn't have any issues with any of the Phantoms.

Finally, I heard the clock chiming above me. I then sat back in my chair and rubbed my eyes again. Now that that's over with, I can focus on more important things.

A minute later, Chuck came into the building with a nervous expression.

"Find anything about Guy?" I asked him. He shook his head in response.

"I've tried calling him multiple times, but it went straight to voice mail!" He replied.

"Well, I got a call from his cell right at midnight," I told him, "but it was just one of the recordings he found. As soon as it was done, it hung up!"

"Did you call back?!"

"Of course! But it went to voice mail..."

"What the hell is going on with this man?!"

"I'm not sure, but we need to find out soon!"

"No kidding..."

With that, we both left the attraction, confused and concerned. Hopefully we can get our friend back.