🦈2

Eun-bi POV

After hearing what Mingyu said, I was shocked; being their princess is not that bad, but it is hard. He also said we would be waiting for your answer; there was no need to rush.

"I will take you home," Wonwoo said. "Don't worry, guys. When she is home, I will call you." He walked with me to his motorcycle; I sat sideways while hugging him. I felt scared riding a bike for the first time; Wonwoo had a neutral reaction toward me. When I grabbed his shirt, he jumped a bit.

"Don't be scared," He said and pulled my hand closer to him. "Good princess, keep your hand still, and everything will be okay."

'I did Wonwoo, just call me princes,' I thought. 'That was quick.' When we arrived at my place, there was a robbery in the front; Wonwoo was far away and looked at it.

"Let's stay at my place; it's not safe here," he said. Before I could answer, he drove off. "Don't worry; I will buy your clothes."

"Why are you suddenly nice to me?" I ask, making him pull over. "Wonwoo, did I say something wrong?"

"Since the day I saw you at school, I wanted you to be my princess; I want you to feel how living like a princess feels, but a guy stole you from me," He explains. "Then, I lost you this year until Mingyu brought you up to the rooftop."

"Wonwoo, let's go home," I said. "We will talk about this later."

Wonwoo POV

It was already midnight when we got to my place, but we don't have school tomorrow, so it is okay. I carried Eun-bi in because I didn't want to wake her up.

"Wonwoo, sir, I prepared you a room for her," the maid said. "Right this way, I think she wants to sleep alone."

I gently put her down, looking at how she sleeps. I wish that I could be her boyfriend and not him. It was already 1:00 am; I didn't want to go back to my room. Instead, I stay with her; she might not like it, but I have liked her for a long time.

"Wonwoo?" she asks. "Where am I?"

"Don't you remember I drove you to my home," I answer. "There was a robbery in front of your apartment, and it is not safe for you to be there, don't worry, sleep."

She went back to sleep, and I hugged her tightly, she mines a princess, and I will treat her like one. I looked at her for a while and fell asleep; I wondered how she felt about me.