🦈 16

Eun-bi POV

I let him go, and the guard was about to arrest me, but TC said no.

"You got beat by a girl," Daehyun said. "Also, TC doesn't let any of us talk to new trainees; he takes everything."

"You don't have any girls on your team?" I ask

"Nope, just us, that's why TC still everything," Jang-a said. "But he is a nice unit chief; I just wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend, the number of girl cops he interviews none stay with him." I chuckled, I watched TC hit Jang-a, but it was pretty accurate from what I heard about him. He lives alone.

"Scoup is here," TC said. "How was the interview?" He showed TC his accepted paper, and now TC can retire in peace. "I'm not going to retired, don't think about that." The senior team left for a case, so we left to go home; Wonwoo texted me that he had picked up my kitty already.

Wonwoo POV

They arrived home; she was so excited to see her cat that her expression toward me was different than before.

"Wonwoo, where is everyone else?" I ask, looking at an empty apartment

"Joshua and Woozi went to the gym, Mingyu and Dino are on the couch, Hoshi is sleeping, Vernon, I don't know where he went. Dk, Seungkwan, Jeonghan somewhere," I said. "Dino and Mingyu, Eun-bi home."

"Kitty, I miss you," she said, holding Kitty around. "Do you miss me?" Kitty jumps off of her arm, and Hoshi walks downstairs in a sleepy way.

"I make ramen," Dino said. "Do you want to eat?" She shook her head no; I think she ate with the Senior FBI team.

"Wonwoo, Scoup got accepted as unit chief," Eun-bi said. "And almost done the training so I can be tech FBI."

"I'm so proud of you," I said, hugging her and making Mingyu jealous. "Eun-bi, I love you." I kiss her gently while my friend watches me; I don't care anymore. I love Eun-bi, and I always love her. Nobody can change a thing. Today is the day I can drink without hiding it from her. I want to enjoy the night with her and my friend before being genuinely accepted by the FBI.

"Wonwoo, I'm going to take a shower," she said. She told me her schedule is clear, so we spend the rest of the day together watching a movie; I hope this will show her that she deserves to have a boyfriend like me.

"Ooo," Mingyu said. "Wonwoo is going to love your outfit."