🦈 4

Wonwoo POV

She was crying while I drove; I felt so bad for her that there was nothing I could do.

"Princess, you know I love you," I said, holding her hand; I also know she has feelings for Jaehyun, the handsome kid in school. "You have full access to this house; go anywhere you want."

When we got to my place, she immediately went to her room; the maid told me not to bother her for a while. I decided to make her some crab soup; when I went upstairs to her room, I heard her talking with Jaehyun. She sounds happy and excited; I wish she could say that to me.

"Eun-bi, maid, cook food for you," I said. "I heard crab soup is your favorite." She opened the door and took the food; I felt unfortunate, I loved her, but she moved from Kihyun to Jaehyun while I stood behind, looking at her as happy. I lay in bed thinking about how we used to be close to each other, a happy young couple; now we are distant, like two strangers.

"Wonwoo, can I come in?" she asks. I opened the door for her; she was in my hoodies with her sweatpants. "Thank you for the food and hoodies."

I pulled her in closer; she was shocked. I wanted to know what it felt like, but she pulled away before I could kiss her.

"What wrong?" I ask. "There is something I want to tell you." She sat down, waiting for me to tell her. "I want you to be my princess because you deserve a happy life, and I can give you a happy life; I can show you how it feels to have someone who cares and love you."

I kiss her deeply, letting her know she is my only princess for the rest of my life; no one else will replace her.

Eun-bi POV

I woke up feeling tired after crying for so long; Wonwoo whispered to my eye, telling me that he didn't do anything to me badly.

What time is it? Wonwoo showed me the time on his phone; it was 3:00 pm. I quickly got up to my room. We must have slept for a long time; there were 50 unread messages from Jaehyun and three from Kihyun.

Kihyun's message said: Hey babe, I miss you; please come back to me. After thinking for a long time, I reply: Enjoy with your new girlfriend, Sana.