No fake Barbie doll

People will tell you that all celebrities are fake, but that's not true and we're people too. Only some are fake but that's not usually by choice but by management. And just because I use a fake name doesn't mean I myself am fake, heck even when I make up names for my brothers to make them play along it's still not fake and I'm one of the more down to Earth celebrities, and you wouldn't believe me even if I told you, but Justin is too. He's one of the reasons I wanted this dream, and the other is Miley Cyrus and is the reason why I even started this dream in the first place. Currently they are thought off to be bad influences, but they're still my inspiration for what I do and why I live my dream and I don't care what anyone else thinks.

We're all human, we're still all people, we're no special than anyone else, we're like superheroes, but instead of super powers we have fans, talent, and skills. We have families of our own, and parents and siblings, and live "normal" everyday lives, but sometimes having a fake name let's us step out of the lime light for a while and just be ourselves, just like superheroes. Everyone has a secret ID Farrah Eppes just so happens to be Red Snow's so that I can be myself and not be hounded every sec by the press and others.

I love my fans, and they're more than that to me, but sometimes its nice to just take the costumes and makeup off even if I go and put different ones on when my brothers need me to go undercover, but today everyone was just that, themselves. We were all just hanging out together sitting and relaxing it's always nice to sit and do nothing together as a family. It was Sunday and dad had already gone to do his volunteer work and so that left the 3 (4 including our dog) of us to sit together and enjoy each other's company. Now that the two (3) of us owned the house, things still hadn't changed a bit it was still the same as it was. And we all liked it that way.

At about noon since the FBI is closed on Sunday's and Charlie didn't feel like doing any grading or school work we all ironically enough spent our time at the beach. It's ironic because I hate the sun and heat, and I'm a terrible swimmer, the ironic part is I'm a great suffer. But this time a huge wave came and pushed me under. Normally this isn't a problem, since I am so great at surfing, but with so much force and pressure it knocked me too far away from my board. HELP! I cried out. Farr's swim over to me.

Don grabbed my board, and held it still while Charlie dived down to reach for me and pull me up since I'd started to drown and fallen unconscious, they're both certified to give me CPR but Charlie just wanted to hold me, so Don did that part, he got all the water out, but I didn't wake up. She'll be ok, now do you want to paddle us back or do you want me to do it? I want to hold her, so you do it. You're a good brother Charlie. Thanks, you are too. I'm glad to have you as my brother. I am too Don.

And I really me it. Same here. We make a good team. I think we do too. Don ruffled his hair and paddled us back to shore. When we got home, Charlie carried me in and laid me down on the couch. Ok, well I'll be back I'm gonna go run some errands. You do what you want Don, you're still the older sibling. I know, but I just wanted to let you know. Ok well we'll be here. Ruff! And so will the other Farlie. Don left.

Charlie slid me over so that he could lay down next to me. And pulled me close to him to where I was basically laying on him, and then Farlie decided she was gonna hop up and sit on our feet. It was so adorable Farlie and Farlie all snuggled up on the couch together. Mom's gone, dad always does volunteer work, Don's always working and so is Charlie, but he somehow was able to plan his classes around my own and stays late when I have play practice so that when I'm home there's always someone there to take care of me.

And when Don came back, he took a picture of Farlie squared and an hour or so later he decided he should wake us up. I sensed something was wrong as my body twitched and shivered and Don looked down at me sad and concerned. Farlie woke up and whined sensing that something was wrong too. Sh, Farlie Farrah is just fine, he said patting his leg for her to go over to him as she hoped down. Charlie wake up I mumbled nudging his foot with my own. Don whatever you're thinking stop thinking it I said rubbing my eyes of sleep. Huh? What are you talking about?