I believe we have a mole among us

Elsewhere not too far from where we lived, police were getting involved with a case, and there was an alarm going off at the house, but when they got there, there was blood everywhere and a dead body there, they had FBI called in, and since it was late at night, Charlie and I hadn't had gotten called out right now. It was just Don and David. They talked to the guy that ran the place at Think Tank, since this was one of his employers that was killed tonight. They also talked with one of the security guards that worked there too.

But all of that went away when Don saw guys looking through and touching things in our now new crime scene, that they needed to step away, that they were gonna contaminate something. David took a look at the dead body, this guy had been dead for now two days, which comes to the question why no one knew about it previously before now? From what had been founded out he'd been stabbed many times, and that there could've have been some connection between the files on the computer and the murder.

That until further notice no one was to touch this computer, that it was now being considered evidence. And when they got back to HQ the following morning they had someone look over the computer for the data, but they found a wiped hard drive with no back ups on anything for the computer that whoever did the wipe on the computer knew exactly what they were looking for. And knew exactly what they had been doing. That the code had been flipped a couple hundred dozen times over again.

That Charlie now had to explain, and the way he was able to explain it was like a coin, that it has two sides that once its been flipped and changed its been completely wiped clean and not able to be used anymore. Then he shook his head, a gentle smile tugging at the edge of his lips. What? Don asked him. Yesterday Farrah was working on this paper and she didn't want me to be able to read it, or more like the messages she had been messaging to her friends, and she'd gone down to do some rewiring and restarting of WI-FI and the router and the modem, she knew that if she hadn't done what she did, that before she'd done that she had exited out of and deleted the things she wrote, and after all that if she hadn't done what she did she knew I would've been able to get it back, but its not backed up so it's like its truly gone forever.

She really is incredible. Don agreed. Who's this? Our little 17 year old sister. Darn her, she's being so secretive lately. Anyways getting back on track here. As far as the code goes, we'd need to reconstruct the data again to be able to flip it back to the way it was. To find the pattern and recreate it in the same kind of way of the code on the program to reverse it and construct it again in order to get the original coding. So give it a shot and tell me if you find anything.

On his way to go talk to David, Don smiled shacking his head thinking about what Charlie just said about me. Man, she's full of surprises. David turns his head to see him approaching. They pulled up this guy Hoke's file finding out that he had no children, lived alone was just about to go through a divorce, and was very dedicated to his work. Our new mission was figuring out why the alarm was tripped 2 days after our victim died.

The house had been ransacked, but the neighbors don't recall seeing anyone come over, that Hoke was a nice quiet guy that ended up a victim to this world. That because the house was ransacked, someone had been searching for something, but whoever wiped the hard drive sure knew what they were looking for. David called in his wife to question her and figure out where she had been on the night that her husband had been murdered. She said she'd been at home, and that her good friend Lucas Gordon would be an eye witness to this.