18

He released my hand and walked towards his huge window his back facing me while I stood there my body shaking with fear. His definitely going to kill me one of these days.

"I'm sorry I...I never meant to hurt your feelings or anything but you and I both know it's the truth" I said the last part in a low voice.

"You don't know what you're talking about and I don't have the time to explain anything to you."

I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me " I brought your food, you should have it before it gets cold."

I stretched my body as I got up my eyes landing on the wall clock hmmm I have an hour and forty five minutes to get ready who knew I would find myself working as a maid and not just any maid but a mafia leaders maid cause I didn't but here I am my dad would be so disappointed if he found out he would kill Sebastian with his bare hands and I would love that.

"Heyyy Rosa" she yelled as she barged into my room.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking" I asked her as I threw the bed spread off me.

"Ohhh please who cares about knocking when we are going shopping" she yelled.

I shook my head and got up from the bed but she pulled my hand making me fall back on the bed.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I'm going to do my chores" I told her making her glare at me.

"No you're not" she grabbed my hand "let's go to my room and get you something else to put on."

As much as I tried to disagree with her but I miserably failed and found myself in the car wjth her heading to the mall.

"I think this would look great on you Rosa what do you think?" she asked me as she showed me a short black flared dress.

"I love it can we go home now" I said only for her to smack my arm.

"Ouch what was that for."

"For you to stop saying nonsense I'm just trying to have fun here even though the circumstances may not be right but I'm trying" she said as she continued searching for an outfit.

"I'm sorry just that I don't want your brother to bite my head off" she laughed at my words.

After a couple of hours of trying to find the perfect clothes we decided to go eat before we went back home and Sebastián kept on calling.

"I'm full I don't think I can keep on eating" I said as I pushed the plate forward.

"Same here" she pushed her plate forward "we should get going Sebastián keeps on calling."

We left the restaurant heading to the car minding our own business a gunshot was heard I was immediately pulled to the ground.

"Rosa are you okay" she asked me her eyes full of fear.

"I need you both to stay here don't move I will be back" Jack said one of Sebastián's men.

"I never thought I would see you again" he said with a smirk.

"What do you want?" Aliana asked the strange man.

"I want you Bellissima" he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him she tried to fight him but it was of no use I tried to help her out but he harshly pushed me making me fall my head colliding with the ground.

I winced in pain and placed my hand on my head an unbearable pain shooting right through my head.

"Rosa run" she yelled as she tried to get her hand out of his tight grip.

"But Aliana I can't leave you behind."

"I know what I'm saying just go" I got to my feet and ran for my life I didn't know where I was going but it didn't matter to me as long as I escape from those people and go far away from here.

Oh no what am I going to do how am I going to get home I'm stuck in a strange country with no money or any idea how to get home I wrapped my hands around myself when I noticed some guy looking at me in a creepy way is it safe to say I wish Sebastián was here?

I kept on wandering the streets with no idea how to get home I shouldn't have left Aliana all alone.

"Rosaline" a familiar voice called out for me.

"Uncle Richard" I rushed to him and hugged him tears streaming down my face who thought I would meet my uncle.

"Stop crying princess everything is going to be okay" I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears.

"Rosa we've been looking for you where have you been little one" he held my hand "Your father is sick and worried about you."

"I want to see them where are they?"

"They are not here but for now let's go you need to freshen up and get some rest."

I'm just glad we got to the hotel safely and I hope we get to leave this country safely without anyone interfering and by interfering I mean Sebastián but I think he's busy looking for his sister and I just hope Aliana is okay.

I sat on the bed after enjoying my delicious dinner a smile on my face I can't wait to see Dad and everyone else again. I looked at my reflection one last time I didn't know the dress would look this good it ended right above my kness it was a beige flared dress an off-shoulder with long sleeves.

I walked out of the bathroom only to find Sebastián seated on the chair he's gray eyes staring at me what is he doing here?

"Are you done playing dress up we need to go we don't have all day" he said in his deep voice.

"I'm not going anywhere with you?"

He got up from his seat "you don't have any other option princess" he said making me look at him surprised he's always calls me Rosaline and not princess Rosaline this is not the time.

"If my uncle finds you in here it won't be good so just leave."

"I'm sure when Aliana told you to run for your life she never meant you should escape."

"How's Aliana?" I asked him.

"Hmm now you care after leaving her to die."

"I... I didn't plan on leaving her alone she asked me to." I defended myself.

He grabbed my hand "whatever I don't have time for this we should get going."

"Sebastian please don't take me back I don't want to go back I need to see my family I miss them so much."

He pulled me closer to him my hands landing on his chest "I don't care you are coming with me, act stupid consequences will follow and I'm not joking."

The elevator doors opened and we both stepped out heading to his car and to think I would have left with uncle Richard how did it go wrong.

"Who's this beautiful girl?" Mr blue eyes asked Sebastián.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close to him "none of your business Giorgio."

Giorgio smirked and turned his attention to me "How are you beautiful?"

Sebastián tightened his grip on my waist "f**k off."

We got in the car and I could only look at the hotel with a heavy heart my eyes landed on my uncle and I felt like crying if he had listened to me last night I would be home away from Sebastián.