Chapter 9

The last days of summer were upon us and with that came a heavy sadness. It was always sad leaving the farm but this year, I didn't want to. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Jimmy. There was something about him that was so magnetic that I couldn't tear myself away.

I snuck out of my room two nights before we were set to leave and made my way over to the bunk house, quiet as a mouse. I didn't even bother knocking anymore and just let myself in. "I missed you." I say as I throw my arms around him, pulling his lips to mine.

He chuckled. "It's only been a couple of hours Dallas."

"Every hour not spent by your side is an hour of pure agony."

"Such a romantic."

"Only for you." I say as he pulls me to the bed, removing my clothes as he does so. "Jimmy." I moan as he takes one of my nipples in his mouth, while he plays with the other one, rolling it with his fingers. He slowly works his way down my body until he's settled in between my legs, his hot breath on my folds.

He licks the length of my pussy and I mewl out, my fingers weaving through his hair, holding him there. He chuckles again which sends a vibration through my center and I almost come undone. He inserts a finger and then another, pumping me until I'm little more than a quivering mess.

I cry out as he pulls away but his tongue and fingers are quickly replaced by his cock as he thrusts into me, causing me to moan when he bottoms out inside me. He's relentless, switching from quick snaps of his hips to slow, dragging thrusts, each putting me closer to the edge. My cries are incoherent as my orgasm swiftly approaches and I'm soon teetering on the edge, begging to release. He smirks and swivels his hips as he thrusts into me again and I come, hard, stars dancing behind my closed eyes.

We're laying there, hours later, and I'm playing with his hands. They're so much larger than mine and rough, years of hard work having calloused them. "I'm leaving in the day after tomorrow." I say quietly.

"I know."

"And you're staying here?"

"Mhmm."

"I could come visit you and you could come and visit me?"

"That sounds good." He says, looking lovingly into my eyes. "Now get some sleep."

...
*Jimmy's POV*

It was later that day and Dallas had wanted to go for a ride by herself so I was in the barn, doing my chores when her mother found me. "Mrs. Rhodes, what can I do for you?"

"You can break off whatever it is you have going with my daughter."

"Ma'am?"

"It was a nice summer fling while it lasted but she's going to college this fall and doesn't need the distraction of a stable boy in Kentucky to keep her from achieving greatness."

"Don't you think that's up for Dallas to decide? She is an adult now."

"Spare me. This, whatever this is, it won't last. You're not from her world. You can't give her the life she's used to. Better to end it now, before deep feelings develop." She says before leaving me to my thoughts.

...
*Dallas's POV*

It was the day we were set to leave and I hadn't seen much of Jimmy the past day. "Dallas really. We must be going."

"One moment Mother!" I yell before running over to the stable. I find him in the back, polishing the tack. "So that's it? You were just going to let me leave without a goodbye?"

"I'm not sure what you mean Miss Rhodes." He says, not looking in my eye.

"Since when have I been Miss Rhodes?"

"I work for your family. You should always have been Miss Rhodes."

"Jimmy." I plead, tears welling in my eyes.

"You gotta go Dallas. You have a life out there. A real one. And you'll find someone who can give you the life you deserve."

"This isn't you. What did she say to you?"

"Nothing. You're going to college and I'll be here, working. It's better to just end this now before things got serious." I won't let him see me cry and I run back to the car, getting in and slamming the door.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Daddy asks.

"Nothing. Let's just go home."

The drive home was tense and as soon as we got back I rushed from the car and ran to my room, slamming my door.

My mother found me there 20 minutes later. "Really Dallas, that's not necessary."

"I don't know what you said to him. But you and I, we're done. This was the last straw Mother." I say before shutting the door in her face.