Chapter 18- Epilogue

*3 Years Later*

"Jameson! Get your race cars off the stares! Your mama is gonna break her neck!" I hear Jimmy yell from the entry way. I sighed, struggling to get out of my comfy chair in the living room. "Nope. You're not allowed to move. Doctor's orders."

"I don't know why you're freaking out. I've done this before, remember? With the hellion leaving his tiny cars all over the place."

"That was different. There was only one in there and you didn't have me to do things for you." He says, placing a kiss on my lips.

"God. I can't fucking believe it. Twins! Because one was going to be too easy." I say, rubbing a hand over my stomach. I looked roughly the size of a whale, although Jimmy insisted I looked fine.

"Hey, they're gonna be perfect little angels. And language! They can hear you now."

"Oh I know. As soon as you start speaking my bladder becomes a punching bag." I say sarcastically.

"You know you love me." He says with a shit eating grin on his face.

"There have been times the past 8 and a half months that make me question why." I retort. He goes to kiss me again and my face scrunches up in pain, a gush of water running down my legs. "Uh oh." I say.

"It's time?"

"Yup." I say, wincing a little as he helps me out of the chair. It was time to welcome our twin girls, Faith and Grace, into the world. We were complete.