The first time

The crowd eventually cleared out, leaving a few dancers still cleaning up. I spent over an hour walking around the area, looking for my love. After no luck of finding my true love, I went back to my hotel. Before I could grab the keycard out of my pocket, the door whipped open.

HE was there. In my apartment.
Was I dreaming?

Donald's pov: When I saw him at the show I almost couldn't breathe. I didn't expect him to show. I didn't even know if he read my letters. How could he like someone like me? He is way out of my league. But the way he stared at me....
I just had to come find him. He didn't need to know I wrote the letters anyways.

Back to Roberts pov:

"W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I stuttered anxiously.

"I could see you eyeing me up at the park. Like what you see Robby poo?"

"Robby poo?!?" I thought to myself. Only my secret admirer who sends the letters calls me that...
No. It had to be a coincidence. And for whatever reason he's here, he needs to LEAVE. I can't be seen with him. I have to stay undercover as Batman so people won't stalk me. I am famous, after all.

His hands ran up his legs as he spun around. Good lord slap me silly.

"I-I don't know why you're here but...I t-think you need to leave" I forced myself to say.

"Do you really want me to leave?"

"Y-yes...well no...well I don't know. I-I wasn't expecting company and I've never really spoken to you and I have no idea how you got into my hotel room and I'm a little bit s-scared."

"It's not called scared Robert, it's called nervous. I make you nervous don't I?"

He had no idea.

"P-please g-go. I won't ask again," I threatened.

"I'm not scared of you," he chuckles."

"W-well you should be! I am vengeance! I am the night!"
I'm trying to scare him away. Or maybe I'm trying to impress him...maybe.

"You know you're not actually Batman...right?" He inquires.

"Well I'm the closest there is to a Batman."
I was starting to feel more comfortable around him. But I was still nervous out of my mind.

"I'm sick of talking Robby baby, let's do something more...exciting," he said seductively.

"Like w-what?"
He couldn't possibly be thinking what I was thinking.

He looked me up and down slowly and started moving closer. As he walked he didn't break eye contact with me. At this point I was so excited my heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't deny I wanted him. While I was thinking, I didn't even realize he was causing me to back up until I was against the wall, my face only two inches away from his. He grabbed my arms and pinned them against the wall above my head. I let him.

He kissed me. First a peck. Then after he saw my reaction he kissed me again. I was kissing him back. He started to get really aggressive with his kisses. I could tell he wanted me, and I was feeling the same. He slipped some tongue into the kiss and we both moaned quietly.

"Touch me Donald," I requested.

As his small hands ran over my voluptuous curves my wand got even harder. I started running my hands over his big beautiful body until I accidentally...touched HIS magic wand.

He grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

"D-did I do something wrong Donny?"

"No Robby, but I want to please you first."

"You want to touch my magic wand?" I inquired.
No one ever wanted to see my magic wand until now. It made me feel so special. He made me feel so special. I had to remember that it's only a one night stand, nothing more.

"I want to do more than touch it," he whispered into my ear.

Donald laid me down on the bed. My toddler Batman costume still wouldn't come off so Donald chewed it off. His dentures fell out but I didn't mind.

"Keep them off," I said, "it'll only make it easier for my magical wand to produce a patronus."

My magical wand began to pulse with excitement. I played with his bleached blonde wisps as his head bobbed up and down my wand. I started to moan softly and Donald began going faster.

"Ohhhh Donald. Ooo Mr. President pleaseee. Ughhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhhh OHHHHH DADDY DONALD!!!"

After he was finished he turned me over and spanked my big round cheeks hard.

"Owww what was that for?" I asked.

"You've been a bad boy Robby poo. You were very loud. Now shut up and turn around."

He spread my massive melons apart and I felt something warm and slimy caress in between. He ate my booty like BBQ EVENING.

Once he was finished I exclaimed "Give me the D Mr. D!"
He didn't find it funny...

 D!"He didn't find it funny