BBQ EVENING

Letter 10:
Dear  Robert ,
I rewatched twilight last night. I think you should break up with Kristin Stewart. You could do so much better. She is going to break your heart Rob...and I...can heal it.
xoxo ~your secret admirer

Rob's Diary:
Dear Diary, last night I had an amazing idea. I went to park city and bought a toddler Batman costume. I drove right home to try it on and to my surprise, it didn't fit. I wore it anyways because it shows off my voluptuous curves. I ran down the street yelling "I'm Batman," and was startled when I ran into a beautiful woman. She looked me up and down. "Would you like to see my wand,"I asked. "It's magical." She smirked and nodded. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the wand I used on the set of Harry Potter. The woman hit me with her purse and ran off. I don't know what she was expecting. Until tomorrow, Robert.

I closed my diary, still in my toddler Batman costume because I can't get out. I went down into the garage where I stole the bat mobile from set. Since I was already in uniform, I decided to take it for a spin. When I got back home I decided to make dinner but I didn't have any food in my house so I decided to go hunting. I called up James Phelps and asked him if he wanted to go hunting with me.
"That sounds excellent Rob. I need to hunt for BBQ EVENING." "Will there be waffles," I inquired. "Yes of course," James said while licking his lips.

 "Yes of course," James said while licking his lips