💙Donna Beneviento💙The dark.

Tw: Abuse! for my little ones just a warning there will be fears of the dark and mentions of past abuse and panic attacks.

For my favorite person

Amore = Love. ragazza dolce = Sweet girl. piccolo = little one.

Donna Beneviento x Raine

Raine's Pov

I'm happy to say working in house beneviento has it's perks. Like no blood unlike house dimitescu. Also no being afraid of getting bitten. Not to mention the lady of the manor is much sweeter than the tall vampire MILF. I much enjoy spending time with Donna. She let's me call her that. She also talks to me but I have yet to see her face. I frequently look at the painted portrait of her. If that's what she looks like then she is the prettiest woman I have ever seen. She let's me rant to her about everything and she just sits and listens. But I have yet to tell her one thing. I am a little. 

Thanks to my traumatic childhood I regress back to the mindset of a small child. I have been beaten as a kid until I was 10 and I was discovered by Mother Miranda herself when my parents abandoned me. It wasn't until I was 19 that I had discovered my small space. I was then sent to the dimitrescu which made my trauma worse. I was then given to Donna as a gift for Donna from the lady Dimitrescu. 

Sitting on my bed I write a journal entry in the journal Donna had made for me. I've got to say the stitch work is impeccable. When suddenly the candle in my room goes out leaving me in the dark. The dark is a big trigger for my small space considering my father used to lock me in the closet as a child. I curl up in a ball and start sobbing. Images flash through my mind making me panic more and cry harder. When all seemed loss a pair of arms wrapped around me. "Shh it's okay. You're safe here Amore " A soft voice says. It was Donna. I wrapped my arms around her and cried into her chest.

"I'm here ragazza dolce. I've got you Amore" She says stroking my hair. She then picks me up bridal style and carries me to her room. She gently sets me down on her bed before lighting a couple candles. Only then do I notice that she isn't wearing her veil. I stare at her face wide eyed as my eyes look at the scar across her left eye. She looks away shyly and I realize I might be making her uncomfortable. " Wowie! chu weawy pwetty" I suddenly say making her face brighten and she starts blushing.

She sits next to me and cups my cheek with her hand. Her touch is soft and gentle making me lean into her touch. "And you are very cute piccolo" She says kissing my nose making me giggle. "Cans I sweep wit chu" I ask softly. "Of course you can Amore" She says warmly. We both get under the covers. I lay on top of her with my legs on each side of her and cuddle into her chest. She wraps her arms around me while stroking my head with her hand. Her hand stroking my head slowly lulls me to sleep and I find maybe the dark isn't that bad after all becuase she will always be there even In the dark.