Episode 16: The Fittest

••••••••••••••
Michael
•••••••••••••

"This is a bullshit plan Rose."

"You're not so big on ideas either so shut up and follow me."

She growled before darting out onto the streets towards the limo just sitting out there.

With her knife in hand Rose would approach the car from the back while I follow with a broken piece of glass.

She went up to the back passenger seat and tried to reach for the door but out of nowhere through the silence the sound of the window rolling down caught her attention...but not quick enough for her to react.

"AH- GHK!"

A hand reached out of the window and grabbed Rose by the throat. Lifting her off the ground with little to no effort.

"Sneaky little one aren't you...~? But so tactless~"

"Rose!"

I screamed as I ran over and slash at the woman who perked her head out of the car. The attack was enough to make her drop Rose but I didn't hear any scream.

When she dropped Rose I immediately went to grab her off the ground and attempt to run away but the door to the car busted open with a kick which sent me rolling down to the side and Rose back on the ground.

"Ugh...! How dare you, you disgusting insect.."

The woman said as she stepped out of the car and into the light of the street lamp...her long white hair almost brightening her image more at the scene.

She looked right at me as I struggled to get up and began walking towards me.

"Ever heard of 'an eye for an eye'~?"

Before she could actually approach me Rose tackled her from behind but it didn't do anything. She didn't even flinch...

Rose recoiled and stepped back as if she just ran into a wall only to be backhanded by the woman with such force that she flew back and hit the limo.

"You bitch!"

I screamed as I grabbed a rock off the ground and charged at her instead of throwing it I used it as a hardened fist to punch her but she grabbed it inches before my face.

"Awww~ Did I break your little girlfriend...?"

She began putting pressure on my wrist which felt like it was being crushed under a boulder...it caused me to drop the stone.

"AGH!!"

What...the hell is she...? This body strength isn't normal.

Instead of doing the deed of crushing my bones she twisted it off to the side to get a clear look at me.

She tilted her head in a static manner as if examining me...her eyes piercing my mind as she did.