Chapter 5

"The other Miraculous'!" They both called out in revelation.

Gentle Bugs earrings beeped as a reminder that he needed to transform back. "Let's go detransform and think of a good plan." Gentle nodded and ran to an alleyway with Chat. "Tikki spots off." Gentle bug detransformed and held Tikki in his hand. "Sorry Tiki, we don't have any sweets, can you make do with Plaggs cheese?" Chat speaks in consideration. Tiki nodded politely. She didn't want to trouble them with her food preferences. "Plagg claws in."

Adrien brought out a pocket-size container of camembert and gave them each a slice. Plagg swallowed the cheese whole while Tikki was eating swiftly but in a polite manner. "We can use the Bee to immobilize Lovebug, and the Fox for a distraction..." Adrien thought out loud. "And the Turtle can be used whenever we need shelter in a dire situation." Luka finished Adrien's thought, it was as if he read his mind. Adrien smiled at him and nodded.

"Ok we gotta be quick, the Miraculous are in your yoyo. Plagg claws out." Luka nodded.
"Tikki spots on." He grabbed his yoyo from under his coat and opened it he grabbed the three miraculous. "I'll find Queen bee, you know who Rena and Carapace are right?" Gentle nodded again. "Of course." Chat joked. "Knowing them they'll be together so you can give them the miraculous at the same time, we can meet here yeah?" GB gave him the Bee miraculous. "Got it!" Gentle bug was about to leave but Chat stopped him.

"Wait!" He grabbed his wrist. "Huh?" Chat leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Stay safe."

GB smiled and kissed his forehead. "Same goes for you Chaton." He closed his Yoyo and zipped away as Chat extended his staff and vaulted in a different direction.

Gentle bug made it to the high school and started looking for Nino and Alya. Luckily he found them alone in an empty locker room arguing about going outside so Alya could record the action. Of course.

He cleared his throat to get their attention. They both looked at the new superhero. Alya's mouth gaped open at him.

"Who are you?!" Nino silently agreed to Alya's confusion. "Nice to meet you I'm Gentle Bug, The Ladybug kwami trusted me wth the Ladybug Miraculous." He said in a well-mannered tone. "What happened to Ladybug?" Nino frowned worriedly.

"Family Emergency, she'll be out of town for a while." GB gave a quick lie to avoid suspicion. Alya and Nino nodded in understanding. "Enough questions, we have a tough Akuma, we need Rena Rouge and Carapace in action." He handed the miraculous to them. They both transformed in a flash and followed the new Ladybug outside.

"Yoooo, GB!" Chat waved at Gentle bug to get his attention. He swung down from a rooftop with the other superheroes. "Hey, kitty cat." he grinned, flicking his bell. "They weren't too hard to find I got them as quick as I could," GB said gesturing to Rena and Carapace. The two waved. Chat happily waved back. "Great! I got Queen bee with us!" Queen bee scoffed. "Of course you needed me, I'm very important." She flung her hair to the side in arrogance. She continued. "Unlike you Ladybu- wait where's that pest?" Chat rolled his eyes. "She had uhhhh- what happened again bugaboy?" He knew that he might have told a fib to Alya and Nino, so he turned to him acting like he's trying to remember what happened. "A family emergency, she's far from Paris right now, I was given the miraculous as a temporary Ladybug. My names Gentle bug, Queen bee was it?" She crossed her arms "Of course that's my name, I'm unforgettable!" Chat rolled his eyes once more and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Anyways, here's the plan" Gentle bug started.

Chat and Gentle then told them their roles on the battle field, what to do, where they prdidected the Akuma may be, ectetra. "You guys got that?" Chat said wrapping up the conversation. Everyone gave a thumbs up or a simple nod. "Alright gang, let's go!" Chat led them towards the Akuma.