complicated freak

It's none of your business. I'm having your baby

It's none of your business; it's none of your

Harry ends the last song of the setlist doing his iconic whale and saying goodbye to everyone and blowing kisses to his fans.

"How's everyone feeling tonight? Are you having fun?" I hear harry through the speakers of the arena. The crowd grows louder and louder each time he speaks, every single person in this room focusing on him like they're having a one-on-one conversation with him, "Thank you so much for being here; please get home safe and have a great night."

I see him walking towards the band and whispering something to Mitch; he laughs and nods at him.

Harry walks back to the mic stand smiling, "We're gonna play a new song for you now; this is the only time we will be playing it, so please, have as much fun as you can, and I hope you guys like it" he takes a deep breath before looking in my direction and smiling "this is complicated freak."

The song starts with Mitch going all out, followed by Sarah going crazy on the drums. Red lights flooded the room, giving me nostalgia from when he played medicine for the first time.

She got wrapped up in somebody else; I'm wrapped up stuck in love with myself

I never saw this coming around, but I miss her skin on me now

I see Harry tapping his foot on the floor following the beat and moving his head to the sides, smirking; he laughs loudly and scans my side of the arena, trying to look for me. When he catches my eye, we stay there, looking into each other's eyes like nothing else matters. The whole arena notices what's going on, and they starts screaming and pointing their phones in my direction.

Tip of my tongue, she's pulling my hair, I'd do what she wants anywhere

Backseat of the car and up in the air, but I miss how she kissed me everywhere

The lights pop as the beat drops. From where I'm standing, I can see his ferns tattoo on his v-line every time he picks his hands up to dance. He's wearing a cream silk vest with matching trousers—his tattoos on full display for the people here... and for me.

Everyone in this room is just trying to take it all in, absorb as much of him as they can while they have him; as soon as he steps a foot on the stage, people go head over heels for him. After wearing suspenders for the past shows, I can tell they're happy to get a bit of nakey harry.

Turned up too late one too many times, bad choice of words in my alibi.

Guess I'll have crazy outta your mind; you lost your head, so I'll give you mine.

"Los Angeles, I have you for three more minutes; please make this one count."

The crowd starts jumping and screaming. Even though this is the first time they've heard the song, they're already singing with him, and his ego thanks them.

She got wrapped up in somebody else
I'm wrapped up stuck in love with myself.

He stands straight in the middle of the stage and starts unbuttoning his vest pretending like he's going to take it off. The group of fans in the barricade start screaming even louder, making me laugh. Harry smiles at them, and when the beat drops, he moans into the microphone.

I can't get you off my mind

I still crave it complicated freak