i'm all yours

"Maybe if you were a good girl, we wouldn't be in this situation," he said, giving my thigh a light squeeze.

I felt my knees tremble, feeling the vibrator nestled in my pussy increase rapidly.

"Such a naughty little thing, aren't you? Do you want to let everyone hear your moans? How much do you want to expose your throbbing pussy and let everyone see just how needy you are?"

He lifted the bottom hem of my dress just above my belly button, kissing the top of each of my thighs before using his large hands to push them apart.

He dipped his head down, sticking his tongue out and licking a gentle stripe from my hole all the way up to my clit, pausing for a moment to suck on the nub lightly.

With the vibrator in his right hand and his left playing with my clit, he slid the vibrator inside me in a quick movement, and I let out a moan. I felt myself clenching around the toy as Harry went. He took his time slipping it inside of me. Teasing me with his tongue, his fingers, and the toy itself, but he wouldn't let me come.

"Fuck, Harry, please," I cried.

"What is it, baby?" he teased.

"Please let me cum" I begged.

I could feel myself squeezing around his tongue and the toy,

"Hm, this is barely starting, and you're already so needy. I can't wait to see you begging me to put my cock in you at the end of the night," He said, giving my pussy a hard slap.

I whimpered at the sensation. When getting the toy in me made him hard enough, he made me sit and watch him jerk off without touching myself.

He wanted me to be as desperate as possible for him before we even left the house, and so far, he was winning.

When he said he wanted to take me out to have some alone time together, I didn't expect us to come to a party... at a restaurant... with lots of people.

He had me exactly where he wanted me.

"You know, my love. Everyone will get suspicious if you aren't talking to anyone." Harry smirked, hovering by my side.

We walk towards our table, and just when I thought he would let this go for my own sake. It started again.

I stopped in my tracks, luckily only a few steps away from our table.

I see Anne coming our way, and I try my best to swallow my whimpers.

"Your mother? Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, pinching his arm.

He laughs and kisses my cheek a few times before speaking, "you're doing great, sweetheart. Keep it up. You don't want my mum to know how much of a slut you are."

"Hello, it's been so long since I last saw you, sweetie," Anne says, hugging me.

"Hi, uhm hi." I glared at Harry as Anne grabbed my hand, "I know, I miss- missed you guys so much."

"Are you alright, sweetie?" Anne asked in a worried tone.

"Me? Totally. Tell me, how have you been?"

The conversation went on soon after Sarah and Gem joined the chat. I was trying my very best to pay attention to what my mother-in-law was telling me, but all I could think about was the feeling of having the toy inside of me, clenching around it like I sometimes would Harry's cock at night. It felt good in so many ways, but really it just made me crave Harry.

Harry's phone never leaves his hand, and his thumb stays on-screen button that controls the sensations I'm feeling. Even while talking to Mitch, he keeps eyeing me, waiting for a reaction each time he messes with the velocity.