Part 15 Dog life

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for my next story in the story called story books

I am moving the I-island arc to after the summer camp

Recap

Izuku: "I promise I will be back"

Izuku walked through and Katsumi let Eri go only to reap the ring of her finger and jumped into the portal. On the other side with Izuku and a lady wearing a suit

Izuku: "Hello there"

???: "General Kenobi"

Katsuki and the mysterious blond hair girl walked behind him chaining Izuku down"

???: "You are a bold one"

The lady wearing a suit.

???: "But now you belong to All for one"

End of recap

Izuku: "Do you honestly think you can keep me here?"

AFO: "With your quirk probably not. But when you account for the fact of my quirk you will bow"

AFO snapped her finger and a collar formed around his neck and on each of his limb

AFO: "You would be surprised how many different types of quirk there are. Like the one on you right now they will force the person affected to listen to every command of the user"

Izuku: "I have resisted a command from my own quirk hard wired into my own brain"

Katsumi: "This will be stronger than that"

Izuku: "From my mother after she said my full name"

Shigraki: "Shit sensei I don't think that quirk is strong enough"

AFO: "That maybe be true but I have more than one"

AFO looked at Izuku and smiled madly before opening her hand for the ring only for nothing to happen.

Katsumi: "AFO you lied to me! You promised me I will get him back!"

AFO just looked at Katsumi and smiled. Not long after Izuku body began moving on its own towards Katsumi before punching her into the ground and grabbing the ring from her.

Izuku: "Why won't my body listen!"

AFO: "I can't make you move with my current quirk but i can stop you from moving and with all my puppet quirk it is enough. Now the ring"

Izuku began a slow walk towards AFO holding the ring.

Shigraki: "Sensei do you want me to grab it?"

AFO: "No he will learn how powerless he is compared to All for One"

Izuku continued walking with AFO controlling every part except for his face so she could see his face of despair. Which was truly special for her ten out of ten on her rating.

AFO: "You know you could just give up and I promise no harm will be done to your family"

Izuku shocked looked up at her with hope left in his eyes.

AFO: "All you have to do is give up the ring willingly and be my slave"

Izuku looked her in the eyes wondering whether she was telling the truth only to see her licking her lips while staring. And seeing how she seemed honest Izuku willingly gave the ring to AFO.