Chapter 19: The getaway from detention, which worked out pretty well.

"Miss Stark, what were you thinking? Leading your fellow Gryffindors to danger, unsheathing your charmed weapon in front of them- this is madness! You were supposed to protect them, not endanger them!"

Professor McGonagall was in a rage, storming to the Headmaster's office.

"Sherbet Lemon."

The gargoyle statue turned around, opening the doors.

"I'll leave her to you, Albus."

Astara relaxed. At least it wasn't some wacky healer or meditator.

"Please, Astara. Have a seat." Professor Dumbledore's voice came out.

She sat down obediently.

"I heard from the other professors that you- ah- accidentally-on-purpose, found trouble again?"

Astara smiled innocently. It was one of her Artemis Fowl smiles. Mysterious and creepy. Makes people freak out.

"I don't find trouble, professor. Trouble usually finds me." (Quoting Harry Potter)

A/N: Hope ya'll Potterheads don't mind me stealing Harry's famous line for my OC!

Professor Dumbledore didn't seem effected.

He sighed. Astara was one of the students he couldn't control. More like she was manipulating him.

"Astara, you know what the Ministry is like- if they found out-"

"Oh, I'm perfectly sure Harry and Ron and Hermione will spread the news out that there's a world-mass murderer in Hogwarts." She said, sarcasm laced in her words.

"But will they? They might tell their fellow Gryffindors, and they might tell their families and then-"

"Yes, yes professor." She sighed. Sometimes, the professor worries too much.

Professor Dumbledore grimaced.

"Fine, I'll let you go this time. But remember, trouble might find you, but you can always find a way to avoid it." He said.

Astara grinned.

"I know you love me, old man." And exited.

That was true. Even if she had broken a million school rules, Professor Dumbledore wouldn't expel her. She was way too precious to him. But its not the power he wanted, he loved her like a father.

As he watched her go, Dumbledore sighed. She was way too much like Tony. But one day, he thought. One day, she would become the Shadow Hunter, way apart from her father, the world famous billionaire playboy.