2

25 January,2003, New Delhi
    I was just reading my diary. I remember the time when I come here and was very angry towards my father.
I know what my father had tried to say me. Now I know that the best way to teach a man is by pratice. We learn from our faults. We learn from our deeds.
   So the lectures are just flawed. They don't last  in our mind but the learning which we learn from our deeds still. So I have to know the lesson so I'm writting in my diary which I will remember forever in my life.
    We are living here for 8 years. I was a little bit scared about my friends. I can't meet them then. I'm thinking now what a flaw am I thinking!
    They doesn't wanted me for anytime. I remember a friend who doesn't talk with me for all time. Sometime he does but not always. I was good in my academics. So they seek help from me. They come closer to me then but not for all time.
     My father's income wasn't sufficient for Mumbai so they doesn't invite me in their birthday parties. I was all alone live in my tiny room. My mother have passed when I was just 5years old. I missed her then.
     I feared that I will lost every memory,every friend if I leave the place. But no! Papa was right, I will rather become a fool if I stay there!
      Anybody isn't yours Ajay! They all just a animal like you. They just have a mind like the monkies. How can you expect that much from them.
      Anyway now see yourself. You are a charm. You are the first boy of your class, a good painter, have a definite aim, a definite purpose for living. were you like that before you came here?
     You liked the girl who sits at the first bench. You have tried many times to stay with her. Will she ever noticed you? Will she ever thought about you?
    All the answer is no! They don't!
    I was just afraid because that was your  comfort zone ! You have just feared that we will feel uncomfortable if you leave the place. But you were wrong.
    I love my father dearly cause he had taught me how to go with the life and never become the victim.
   Father is wandering in the garden where he has planted flowers in the evening sun shine. But he doesn't know that the best thing he has planted is in my mind! Love you dad!
   So I have to conclude that "Change is the only constant in human life" which a Greek philosopher has claimed  earlier. You have to accept then you will be in the flow with your life otherwise you will be a victim of life.

Note: Thank you for reading this chapter. If you like this please give a vote and leave a comment. They give me more enthusiasm to write. I'm coming with another chapter in a few days. Keep reading.