Chapter 8 - Company

-I was bored and sad as always. Too unstable to do anything with people. I decided to go outside. I'm happy when I see people. I was walking in the city when I started imagining some people in my apartment. What if ? What if I organized a party ? No no one knows me, I would be alone. And my apartment is too small. A date? Yes, no need for a big apartment, I meet someone and take them home. That would be the perfect thing to do. But no one would have liked me. So I stayed outside late. Went in darker areas. With less people. And I waited. I really wanted some company. No actually I NEEDED some company. I NEED COMPANY OK? Then you know what happened. I saw you walking alone, a beautiful angel, walking in the streets of Hell. With your headphones on. Perfect. I went behind you and and you saw NOTHING coming. Haha, isn't it the perfect date ? You and me, here in my wonderful apartment. I'm not sad anymore, you make me happy, you know ?

She tried to scream but the sound was attenuated by the tape on her mouth. I kissed her on the cheek and went to bed. I came back and asked her:

-Did I take my pills ?

She didn't answer. 

-DID I TAKE MY PILLS ? WHAT ARE YOU ? FUCKING USELESS OR WHAT ?

She started crying and nodded her head

-I don't believe you. I don't remember taking my pills. It's fine though, I'm not mad. Just a little sad, as always. Oh did I tell you how I met you ? 

She nodded her head again. But I didn't believe her. She just wants to get rid of me.

-I was bored and sad as always...