Why me?

Val's POV

I look at the time on my phone and groan.

It's time to meet the bitches

I stand up with my half empty bag and walk to the office.

I walk to the door but instead of knocking on the door, I kick it and it slams on the wall with a BAAM. I walk in and see my sperm donor along with his sperm ling or whatever. 

I sit down on the chair and look at princ-a-bitch while I eat the rest of my snacks.

"So Valentinus, I have explained to your family about all your actions and now it's time to go home" she told me with a look of sadness that looked fake

"Princ-a-bitch there is no need to fake sadness when we all know that you're going to be dancing in your underwear for finally getting rid of me" I told her and she dropped the look.

"Okay then, I wish you well and I hope you don't come back again" she said and I stood up and walked out the door without turning back and took my suitcases, walking through the hallway with the two family members following me.

We reached the parking lot and I walked from the most flashiest most expensive looking car and waited for them to open the trunk.

When they did I put my bags in, even though they wanted to help, and opened the backseat door and went in closing it behind me.

Why me?