Chapter 4

Chapter 4

They all saw the video and agreed it had been done intentionally and edited.
Georgie made her way to the Barn looking for Amy and could hear her crying in the office. Amy looked up and saw Georgie crying as well.
"I'm sorry Amy, I shouldn't have said what I did. I didn't know what happened and Lou told me it wasn't you but him, I'm so sorry".
Amy held her arms out and her and Georgie hugged.
Eventually they both walked back to the house with an arm around each other.
The following week Amy was meeting Ty for Lunch, he'd Just had his last Test and couldn't wait to see if he'd past, then Graduation.
Amy parked Jacks truck and went inside. They had a great meal at Maggie's and then went back to the Trailer. It was getting late when Amy got back but she was so happy.
"Nice meal Amy".
"Oh Lou, Ty can't wait for the results, next it's Graduation".
"Oh I'm so pleased for him, how are you doing".
"I'm okay Lou thank you".
"Okay, see you in the Morning, night".
"Night Lou".
Amy went to bed and soon fell asleep.

A week later Ty was in Maggie's having some Lunch when Tim walked in.
"Alright Ty".
"Yeah thanks Tim, haven't seen you for what 3 weeks or so".
"Yeah something like that, been looking at a couple of Jobs, one is actually for That Prince".
"Oh, doing what".
"Oh this and that".
"Well pays the bills though eh".
"It sure does,  you and Amy, how's things working out".
"There good thanks Tim, got my Graduation hopefully if I've past".
"Oh well done. Promise me that you'll never hold her back Ty, she could  do so much more you know. So you and Amy are good then, wasn't sure you'd forgive her this time".
"What are you going on about Tim".
"You know, The Kiss".
"What Kiss".
"Ahh, she hasn't told you, well I know Amy's my Daughter and not boasting but she is a beautiful young woman ".
"I'll be honest Tim she is and with what she can do, I think I'm the luckiest man to have her fall in love with me".
"Oh you are, believe me there's a lot of men out there who'd just love to walk up to her and kiss her".
"Yeah, don't I know it".
"That's why I'm surprised your still together after that kiss".
"You mentioned that a minute ago, what Kiss are you on about Tim".
"Well that's not for me to say, you'd be better getting it from her Ty, anyway nice talking, need to get moving,  bye".

Ty was wondering who was the latest to kiss his fiancee, he finished his coffee then set off for Heartland.
Amy was in the office trying to figure out why her customers were cancelling appointments with her,  Jack was in a stall trying to repair a stable door when they both heard Ty's Truck pull up very quickly outside.
Amy ran out and threw her arms around him trying to kiss him but Ty wouldn't let her.
"Ty, what's wrong,  why won't you let me kiss you".
Jack was listening, knowing immediately that something was wrong.
"Now why do you think that Amy, were you ever going to tell me".
"Tell you what Ty".
"Oh let's see what was it your Dad said, oh yeah, ask Amy about The Kiss he said".
"WHAT, my Dad said that".
"Yep, he said he was surprised to learn we were still together,  so who'd you kiss this time Eh".

To be continued