Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Amy turned and stood up, Lou saw the look of horror on her face.
"What the hell is he doing here, he nearly killed me Dad and my baby".
"Amy I'm sorry, it was an accident".
"How can it be an accident when you blocked me in so I couldn't move out to pass the truck".
Amy started walking away to her room.
"Amy, come back here and apologise right now".
Jack had his back to Amy and didn't see but the rest of the family did, as she walked to her room she put her hand up and flipped her middle finger at Tim and Ahmed. Lisa and Lou were surprised as Amy would never usually do that. She closed her door and lay on the bed, she knew she wasn't well and seeing Ahmed Just made her explode inside.

"Tim, first of all why should Amy apologise to Ahmed and secondly you wasn't invited to our meal time so leave and take him with you".
Tim started to walk towards Amy's room.
"Leave Amy alone Tim".
"I'm not putting up with that attitude or the gesture she used".
Amy was laying down when Tim didn't knock, just walked in to her room.
"Get up, and come and apologise to Ahmed and as for that gesture you owe me an apology to".
"Go away will you, I don't feel well and I'm fed up with your interference in my life, now please close the door and leave".
Tim was getting red in the face as usual as his Temper flared more than normal.
Amy wasn't in the mood for this, she had chills, she was sweating and felt weak.
Suddenly Tim grabbed her arm forcing her off the bed then grabbed the back of her hair dragging her back towards the lounge like she was a teenager. Lou heard Amy scream and very unlike Amy she was swearing at her father telling him he was hurting her. Jack and Lou got up and approached Tim telling him to let her go, Amy told Lou she felt so ill and her hair was so painful from Tim grabbing it. Ahmed was horrified when he saw what Tim was doing and decided to leave.
"Tim, let Amy go now before you regret it".
Tim suddenly realised Amy was screaming and Lou was trying to get him to release her hair.
He let go looking confused and walked out. As he let Amy go she slumped to the ground. Lisa called Dr Virani who was still at the Clinic thankfully and was on her way, from the symptoms, she thought she had a good Idea what it may be.

After 30 minutes Dr Virani came out and sat down.
"Right Amy has a bad case of a UTI which I've given her some Antibiotics for, I brought some with me just in case, as for her eye's looking dull and dark circles I've told her to take some certain vitamins which should help her feel better in a couple of weeks".
"Oh thank you, we were getting worried".
"Now tell me about her Mental state".
"She's still not talking much or leaving the Ranch, even more so since the accident, she doesn't want to interact with anyone".
"Has she heard anything from Ty".
"No, seems he's moved on but she doesn't know that".
"Okay I'm going to give her some mild anti-depression tablets which should help, there fine for her and baby".
She tore off the prescription and gave it to Lou.
"I'll get reception to make an appointment for her for 5 days time and I'll check her over".
"Thank you Dr Virani ".
"Your welcome ".
As she left Jack followed and spoke to her about what happened to Tim.

To be continued