Random ass update

Hey besties.

It's literally been like 6 YEARS LMAO

I was never really committed to writing fan fiction, as you can tell by the lack of updates, so I apologize for never completing this story lol.

I don't remember any plans I may have had for this story, so I don't know if I'll ever finish this. But I might try to somehow quickly wrap this up, since I feel bad leaving it like this, especially after seeing people ask for updates (no promises tho!).

Anyway, I just randomly remembered I had a Wattpad account after accidently clicking on a link on pinterest that took me to a BTS fanfic lmao. And after many tries, I remembered my login.

Also, I thought this would have been a LOT more cringy for something that I wrote in MIDDLE SCHOOL, but I was pleasantly surprised and thought I had some nice ideas and concepts (still cringed quite a lot). EDIT: just read through the drafts of a few other stories I had written. Turns out 2015 me was as cringy as I thought she was. Jesus you guys are lucky this is fic I decided to publish and not any of the other ones lmaoo

And now that I've grown and matured a lot more I feel so bad for making Levi tall in this story. We love our short king!! I think I was just pressed because I was taller than him, even back then, and had a strong preference for taller guys. Also, guess what!! I don't even like just guys now!! Figured out I'm queer!!! Good for me lol. Just thought I'd add that life update in here.

I often see people joke about that moment when you find a good fic that was last updated in 2016 and I never realized I was literally one of those writers (definitely not calling this fic something good lmao). Also, it feels wild to me that I wrote this in middle school and I'm literally graduating high school in like a month. My high school experience was nothing like what these AUs and school anime are like, I mean, I had to spend more than half of that time in quarantine and most of the people at my school sucked. 

If anyone who read this story way back when I was actually writing it sees this update, comment something and let me know how you're doing! I'm curious if anyone is still here lol.

Anyway, sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes I made in those few chapters (and any I may have made in this update) and I hope all you guys are doing well. <3

Adios stalkers (can't believe this was how I used to sign out LMAO)

~Echo