Chapter 2

Sorry for not updating for so long.... I don't really have any excuses.... I guess life's problems caught up and messed me up.
But anyway, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov

"Hanjjiii, it's not faaair...." you said while sipping your cofee. The said teenager chuckled.
"Why so gloomy F/N? You should be happy he didn't make you do anything bad. Is sharing your food that horrible?"

You sighed. She was right. Sharing your food with Levi shouldn't be so bad, right?
Wrong!
The lunch you make takes so much time and dedication! The food has to be flawless and finding good products is really hard these days. Everything needs to be perfect!

Sighing again you composed yourself and picked your head up from the table.

"I had my hopes up for at least something fun, but nooo mr. Clean freak wants to steal my food!" You kept rambling.

"Come on F/N, just make some extra lunch from now on, I don't get what the big deal is." Hanji said in a surprisingly soothing voice.

"You!" You suddenly said pointing a finger at your friend. "This is all your fault!! If it weren't for your darn experiments I wouldn't be in this mess! The recepie of a perfect lunch has been an honour for the L/N family! Our key to success! And there's no way I'm letting that dust pan even get close to it!!" You smiled triumphly slamming your hands on the table, making some of the cofee spill.

Hanji gasped, seeing all the eyes of the cafe looking at her. "F/N calm down!" She whisper shouted.

"Dust pan huh?"

You froze hearing that all to familiar voice. A blush instantly spread across your cheeks as your shy side came out.

"L-Levi..?"

You slowly turned around and locked eyes with the man in front of you. And damn did he look good. He looked like an adult. Like a true business man. Black pants fit him perfectly, his white button-up shirt's sleaves were rolled up the first few buttons undone, his white cravet was hanging loosey, and his black blazer was lazily slung over his shoulder. Don't forget his absolutly shining black shoes. His hair was slicked back with just a few strands hanging loosely. There were two men behind him, dressed in black with sunglasses on. They looked like his body guards or something.

"Levi!!" A shout brought back "did old man Kenny overwork you?" Hanji started rambling.

Wait, work? Does he have a job already?

" tch, shut up shit glasses, it was only 1 assignment. Though I must say I did not expect you two here." He looked at you making you tense. "shouldn't you two have part-time jobs already? I mean, both of you live alone, right? How do you pay the bills?"

You blushed more, well, if that was even possible, remembering the job that you have. Hanji smirked and nudged your side. "oh we have jobs alright." She said with a murderous glint in her eyes. You looked at your feet avoiding all eye contact possible. "we work at-""H-Hanji sh-shut up!" You quickly covered her mouth.

"tch, come on, why can't you tell me? It's not like you work in a maid cafe or something, although they do pay pretty well there...." Levi started to go on about money, and how every penny counts and blah blah. You took that chance and left the little cafe with Hanji.

"come on, Hanji, our shift starts soon." You said pulling her.
" yeah, we better hurry, don't want Ymir to be pissed of," she sighed "Damn... why did she have to be the boss?" Hanji started cursing under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After walking a bit further you reached a medium sized, brick building. It had numorous flashing lights, which were quite cute to be honest, and in big pink letters were the written words; 'Mrs. Ymir's maid cafe♡'.

You heard Hanji groan," I still don't get why she is a Mrs. I mean, no one even calls her that!"
"I asked her once and she said it's because she's supposedly married to Christa." You explained with a slight smile. You checked your phone and gasped, "Crap, Hanji, we're 5 minutes late!" You quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

Hearing the familier bell chime, the woman at the counter quickly turned and growled.

"You two! Your late!" She barked furiously, her hands crossed over her chest and an irk mark visible.
The two of you instantly bowed.
"We're very sorry, mistress Ymir!"

~~~~

Now, let me explain about this maid cafe.
As you may have understood, Ymir owns her very own maid cafe in which F/N works with Hanji and a few other girls from school. Such as Sasha, Christa and Mikasa. Each girl has different type of characteristics, which attracts more customers interested in different types.

But here, like in most likely every other maid/butler cafe, there are rules:

Rule no.1
Customers are forbidden to touch or talk to the maids in any way that would make them feel uncomfortable. If that is done however, they will be instantly kicked out. If they ever come back and do that again, they will be banned.

Rule no.2
The Maids must call their customers and boss master/mistress.

Rule no.3

Each maid must have their own special meal/dessert which only they make and serve the customers who request it.

Rule no. 4
The maids must wear their uniforms, and since the skirts are a tad bit to short, customers are not allowed to peek or lift it. If done so, it counts as the first rule.

Rule no. 5

Remember to always smile! ( Mikasa dosen't count )

~~

So those are the rules. If anyone dosen't know them, you can always find a list by the bar.

The cafe works from 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm. However staff must arrive at least 5 minutes early and right now F/N and Hanji are exactly 5 minutes late.

Oh, also, Ymir is kinda scary at times.

~~~~~~~~~~

After some scolding Ymir sent the two of you to change as the first customers started to arrive. You greeted the girls you passed as you walked along the hallway to the staff room and after you got dressed, the 'welcome, master' saying began.

~~~~~time skip

You sighed as you pulled your scarf upwards a little. Work could get so exhausting sometimes.

As you walked down the empty and quite dark streets, small snowflakes fell, the street lights flickered on.

"Oh, that's right! I should buy some extra food for Levi too. Oh crap...I still have homework!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaand I' m gonna end it at that because it's 3 AM and only now the sleep hit me

Anyway I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I'll try writing more if I have the time.
I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night!

~Echo