Chapter 1

Sorry for not updating in a looong while. I was moving towns, then had a writers block, but anyway I hope you enjoy ^o^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your pov

It had been around two weeks since the incident in the cafeteria and I am pretty paranoid. Why, may you ask? I owe Levi a debt.

I have no idea what he will want and when, so that's kinda scary, since he's scary. So far I haven't been in any contact with him, so that's okay I guess. I haven't seen him at all to be honest. Also, I'm taking a break from Hanji, since this is all her fault.*sigh* oh, Hanji, when will you ever learn to be normal.

oh well, I guess it's time to wake up.

~~

Yawning i opened my eyes only to be blinded by the morni-  oh wait, it's winter, and 6 AM, that means it's dark-ish outside. Sleepily rubbing my eyes I got out of bed, quickly putting on some slippers, and went towards my closet. Opening it  I took out a christmas sweater (with lights), dark jeans, underwear shit with socks, and went to take a shower.

what? Dumb christmas sweaters are a thing in survey corps high. During December we get to not wear our school uniform, but only if we wear christmas sweaters. It's a tradition.

After I showerd and dressed up, I went down stairs  to make breakfast. I opened the fridge and pulled out bacon with eggs, quickly baking them and eating them. Walking to the door I pulled on my coat and wrapped my overly-long (F/C) scarf around my neck, I left to the wonderland of snow.

  "Isabel, Farlan! good morning!" i called out waving to my two neighbours who were talking in front of my house. 

The two of them have been my friends since diaper days, I always thought of them as brother and sister. we take the same path to school, they go to underground high while I go to survey corps high. The schools are litteraly next to each other. Apparently Levi used to go to underground high, but had to transfer since he lost a bet to his friend Erwin. he used to be Farlan and Isabel's friend . Oh the tales they would tell me.

"oh hey, (F/N)!" Isabel chirped. Farlan smiled and waved, "ready for school?" nodding I joined in their conversation witch was about, well, random shit. we were taking our time walking since it was pretty early. seeing our schools around the corner Isabel instantly challenged us, by saying "last one to school is a rotten egg!!" and running of. Farlan instantly followed, leaving be behind."hey, guys, wait up!"laughing , I ran after them, but sadly slipped on ice. But just before I landed on that cold substance somebody caught me. Slightly looking up I met familiar turquoise eyes and sighed in relief. "thank you, Eren, you saved me."

standing up fully I thanked him again, he scratched his neck while blushing lightly, " it was nothing really" he said. Seeing his two friends, Armin and Mikasa catching up to him (for he had run of to save me) I quickly pecked him on the cheek and hopped of to school.

~~~~

Oh no

Whelp, guess what happened? Exactly,Levi happened. Curse the clumsiness that haunts me!

Well I fell on him, causing him to fall to. Pink tinted both our cheeks, " didn't see you there, Levi" I mumbled and chuckled nervously." Y-yeah, I figured" he answered in a whisper "hey,(F/N)?"

"hmm?"

"you know that debt?"

"y-y-yeah. What about it?"

"I know how I want you to repay me"

~~~~~~~~~

ooooooo cliffhanger

sorry for the Christmas spirit in summer.

I know it's kinda short but I got a headache.

but Yee

vote

comment

follow

adios Stalkers

Echo~