19

♥︎-"all we want is you

♥︎
-
"all we want is you."
-

"-

__-[ y/n's ] pov-

__
-
[ y/n's ] pov
-

when i woke up i got dressed and ran to the tavern. it had become my daily routine since the battle against the holy knights ended. i ran through our beloved kingdom that has come a long way since then. i was so proud of the kingdoms people for working hard to rebuild, and the holy knights for training their hearts out. i arrived in front of the tavern and smile brightly. "meli!" i called out to him. yet, the once bright blue lit sky dimmed the scenery around me. i turn around and see the dark sky clouded over the kingdom. "what just happened?" i ask myself as i stare at the clouds in confusion. i heard meliodas yell turned around to see him fighting a black figure. he punched the figure off of him before another came out of nowhere and hit him into the ground. the collision made loose dirt cover the area. i closed my eyes to not let any dirt enter them. when i opened my eyes i yelled for meliodas once again. i tried to run towards where he was hit. when i was unable to move forward, i realized i was chained to stay in my place by a familiar dark magical power. i try to break free but couldn't. i look to see meliodas couching before the group with black figures towering above him. he slowly stood up, and was panting pretty heavily. a small figure about meliodas's side walked towards him. "don't you dare lay a finger on him!" i grit my teeth. i was furious yet also terrified, and it felt as if it was consuming me. i felt an intense magical power floating from me, as i looked to the chain and tore it off easily with one swing of my hand. my eyes never left the black figures.