𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾

'Midnight, and I'm a-waitin' on the twelve-oh-five
Hopin' it'll take me just a little farther down the line
Moonlight, you're just a heartache in disguise'

♕︎
Valentina Zenere as Camila de Luna
'the queen'

♕︎Valentina Zenere as Camila de Luna'the queen'

♕︎

Bill Skarsgård as Erik Kroon
Mason Gooding as Oliver Richards
Anya Chalotra as Everett Kennedy
Inanna Sarkis as Veronica Evans

The rest of the cast as their respective characters

♕︎

'Won't you keep my heart from breakin'
If it's only for a very short time?'

summary:

Camila had become Hawkins High's it girl. And through her rise to popularity she had always had Erik along side her. Life couldn't be any better for the queen. She tries to ignore every strange event in the town, Even though she knows exactly what is happening.

Moving to Hawkins, Indiana has to be Camila and Erik's worst decision yet. Especially since they were trying to hide from evil scientists, who just happen to be located in Hawkins. Isn't that just great? And now they're in even more danger than ever. And now that Will Byers was missing, everything seems even more strange. How can someone disappear without leaving a trace? Camila knows that sooner or later, Erik and her would have to get involved. With even more reason after finding out that 011 had finally escaped from the lab. Their informant had been killed after delivering this information to them. Apparently the scientists don't take treason lightly.

♕︎

'Playin' with the Queen of Hearts
Knowin' it ain't really smart
The Joker ain't the only fool
Who'll do anythin' for you'
- Queen of Hearts
by Juice Newton

disclaimers:
I only own my ocs and their storylines. All rights go to the Duffer brothers and Netflix. Please do not copy/take inspiration, or translate ANY of my story, especially not without my permission.

trigger warnings:
Mentions of gore, blood, death, gaslighting, bullying, depression, familial issues, slut-shaming, victim blaming, miscarriage, rape, eating disorders. Keep all of the previous in mind while reading this fan fiction, and the rest of the Nightmares in Wonderland series.

nancy speaks <3
I hope you all enjoy this story, please don't be a silent reader. I like to know what you think of my writing, and how i can improve.