Chapter 2: I'd Rather Not Thank you.

Why hello my carnivorous caterpillars!!!!

DEEZ NUTS!!!!😘

Honestly I really need to understand why guys scratch unmentionable places *cough* balls *cough* in public.... I mean like ew I was walkin outa meh black church (where I'm the only white person) and I just see this 17 year old lookin guy like oh hey I don't give a shit who sees this cuz eh. I feel rebellious! Yay scratching balls in public right next to a black church! Yea no. Your lucky motha Faleesha didn't see that yo nasty ass white boy...

No offense to my own race...😘

M'kay. I need to sit down and write this damn book.

ENJOY...?😋
---------------------------------------------
Angelica's P.O.V.

Sitting in Literature trying to find new ways to kill myself is getting excruciatingly boring. The gum under my desk seems to be having a more enjoyable time then I.

The bland room has started to numb my senses of smell and vision with the continuous odor of onion soup and the almost blinding white of the undeclared walls.

The tired old woman in the front rambling on and on about participles, and fragments, and pretenses, and whatever the hell else looks just as bored as the entire student body. Her curly red hair with grey streaks bounces around her spectacles; occasionally getting stuck. In which case the girls will snicker and make new meaningless inside jokes.

...Well they would if all of their attention was not completely focused on the new specimen beside me.

The seating arrangements in all classes are put together alphabetically. Therefore I am always stuck in the same position of on his right. His last name is Hemmings; My last name is Hindleson; We are forever bonded.

Honestly I would give anything to move out of this seat: It is so hard not to look at him! I mean, there has never been a male in my student body. Of course I would want to look at him.

But the other girls have already accomplished that feat, staring not-so-subtlety at his perfect jaw line, piercing blue eyes, and muscular inked arms. They look at him as though he is a god. Or maybe it is that in their heads, he is.

I on the other hand want nothing to with the imbecile. I can see the packet of cancer sticks sticking out of his tattered, right leather pocket. I know for a fact that those tattoos did not pay for themselves and that he better not count on getting into a good college. And the red in his hair? I don't care how attractive you may be I-

"Miss.Hindleson! Could you please explain to the class how prefixes are diagramed? They seem awfully distracted today."

No kidding bag lady...

!!!!!

I did not just think that! How awful of you Angelica! Oh this man is already messing with your head and you haven't even gotten a proper look at him! Well now is a better time then ever.

"I'm sorry, but it seems that I too seem to be lost, what with all of the oogling and flirtation distracting me from my work. Perhaps letting the one everyone seems to be interested in have a go might spark some inspiration in the rest if the group." I say with power and determination driven in my voice. I turn my head to finally get a complete, up-close look of Mr. Lucas Hemmings. the pure look of astonishment across his face is enough to grant me a beautiful pat-on-the-back feeling.

The physiological perfection of his face is almost surreal. His tight, black, muscle-kissing tee fits him like a glove. And the way the black color of his appearance only enhances his pure god-like features surprises me. Yet the smirk that creeps onto his face quickly puts my mind back in gear.

"Very well said Miss. Hindleson! Always looking forward to having you on the debate team and the committees this year." her pointed gaze slowly slips to the inked man beside me.

"Mr. Hemmings. If you would please." the chubbier woman smiles.

"I'd rather not, thank you."

His hands find their way back to make himself a comfortable head rest as he leans back in his creaking blue chair.

As of right now, if rather be the gum under my desk.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Making my way up and out of my seat in trigonometry I precisely place my textbook in between my Civics folder and my Physics notebook. I neatly write my homework down and use a blue sticky note to carefully mark the page, before slipping my planner in as well.

Slinging my navy blue book-bag over my covered shoulder and adjusting my skirt I step towards the awaiting doors that lead to the end of the week.

I do think it rather strange that he decided to enter in on a Friday, but I don't really understand boys as a whole. After all, I've never been around any-besides my father. But of course, he died in a plane crash when I was only six years of age.

Just as my Mary-Janes are about to take that step out of the classroom doors a certain combat boot interferes with my path and sends me sailing.

The solid ground that I had feared loses it's chance with me as muscular arms wrap around me.

His nose brushes mine sending shivers all over. His warm sweet-smelling breath fans my high cheekbones as his deep Australian voice rings through my ears and into my heart.
---------------------------------------------

Ok my carnivorous caterpillars! Srry for not updating as fast as I wish I could. I'm writing 8 different books(not all on my account)rn and I was grounded without my phone and laptop for a month so I'm trying to get a chappie in now. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oookkkkk I'm really tired rn bc it's exactly 23:18 ***YAWN*** good night!!!! ^btw: in American time that's 12:18 am. so gn😘❤️

I LOOVVEE UUUU!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

MESSAGE

SUGGEST

AND REQUEST!!!🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑