Rafael x Hope

This takes place during 1x15 but if Hope challenged Raf to an Alpha challenge. Also, go follow my friend, 

3rd person POV

Hope was laying in her room. When she heard a knock at the door, "Come in." She called out and Raf walked in. "Hope we need to talk about what you did earlier." "Raf you have been having wolf problems. I just think it would be better if someone else took over." Hope said standing up and walking over to him, "Do you want to know what I think Hope?" He asked shutting the door.

"I think," He said as he stood in front of Hope so that she was between him and the door, "That you are the biggest or should I say shortest submissive I have ever seen. Don't you agree?" He asked with his eye glowing. Hope gulped at this but said, "No I'm no-" But she was cut off by him pinning her arms above her head and whispering in her ear, "Do you want to test that theory, or do you want to just give in to me?"

Hope could feel her wolf trying to submit to him. But she was fighting it. She didn't want to give in to him. She didn't want to show weakness. But when he finally whispered, "All you have to do is give in and say yes. Then we can have our alpha challenge in here." Hope whimpered at this and finally gave in. 

Rafael could feel Hope's wolf submitting to him so he asked, "Hope I need your consent to continue." Hope whimpered but said, "Yes." 

Then Raf turned her head to face him again and kissed her with extreme passion. Their tongues fought for dominance with Hope submitted instantly to him. He began to kiss her neck which made her moan loudly. "Raf everyone can hear us." "You're right we should move to my room." He said letting go of her and letting her catch her breath, "But then all the wolves will hear." "I know. Then they will know who won the alpha challenge." 

Hope nodded and left with Raf to his room. The wolves all saw them walk in together and could sense that Hope gave in to Raf. As soon as they got to his room Hope got onto the bed and striped for Raf, "Already giving in to me Hope? What a surprise." He said with a smirk as he striped as well revealing his 7" inch friend. 

When Hope saw it her wolf finally fully submitted to Raf. She bowed her head and whispered, "You win. You can be Alpha. You deserve to be Alpha." "What was that?" Raf asked with a smirk on his face, "You better speak up." "You deserve to be alpha." She said a little bit louder. 

"That's right Hope. Now all you have to do is join the pack and we can do whatever you want." Hope immediately asked, "How do I join the pack?" "Usually you would have to tell us who you killed, but I can make an exception." He said as he crawled on top of her, "I am once again going to ask are you okay with this?" (Because Consent Is Important) "You're the alpha. You're my alpha so you can do anything you want with me." Raf nodded then he went right to sucking on Hope's neck hitting her pulse point immediately making her moan so loudly that all of the wolves could hear.

Raf began to kiss down Hope's body slowly until he got to her breasts. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and kneaded them between his hands, "These belong to Hope. You know what else belongs to me now?" He asked and grabbed her pussy, "This. This is mine isn't it?" Hope nodded as she moan loudly, "That's it let everyone know that you are mine." When he said that it caused Hope to moan again even louder while he was applying pressure to her clit. 

"Are you ready for me Hope?" "Yes please," Hope begged. Raf chuckled and said, "Who would have thought that the all-mighty tribrid would bow down so easily." Hope whimpered as she felt Raf line up with her but before he pushed in he asked, "Are you on the pill?" "Yes." Hope moaned out.

"I'm going to go in slowly and you tell me when to start moving. Okay?" Hope nodded and he pushed in. After Hope adjusted she told Raf that he could move. So he did. He began to pump in and out of her with her a moaning mess in front of him. He started to move faster in and out of her. Raf loved how submissive Hope was to him. But he didn't understand just how submissive she was to him until he heard her ask, "Ca- can I pl- please cum."

"Hold it for a minute." He said as he got closer to cumming himself, "I want to cum together. So I need you to hold it for me. Okay?" Hope whimpered again but nodded, "On three, okay? 1, 2, 3" As soon as he said three they both came, and the room was filled with moans and groans. The loudest of them coming from Hope. 

"Do you want to keep going Hope?" Raf asked, "NO!" Hope shouted but immediately regretted it when Raf's eyes glowed gold with dominance so she said, "I- I mean no I want to keep going. As long as it's okay with you Alpha." Raf's eyes glowed even brighter and said, "Well then Hope I don't know if you are going to be able to walk in the morning. So I suggest you text Dr. Saltzman to cancel." 

The rest of the night the room was filled with moans. And let's just say that when Hope went to save Landon and stop T.R.I.A.D she had a limp and a tense back.

A/N: Please leave suggestions of ships you want to see. I do underage FYI and I might also do incest. The only thing I won't do is Josie and Lizzie.