1 Hosie

A/N: This takes place between 2x14 and 2x15. Also, Hope and Josie have been dating since 2x07 in this.

3rd person POV

Hope was laying in bed trying to think of a way to save Josie when there is a knock at the door, "Who is it?" Hope called out. But no answer came. Then there was another knock, "God who is it..." Hope trailed off as she opened the door and it revealed Dark Josie. Dark Josie pushed Hope into her room and closed it. "Dark Josie what are you doing here."

"See Hope in the therapy boy you shot me. Now I think that requires punishment don't you?" D Josie said as she cupped Hope's pussy causing Hope to whimper. "Now Hope you are so wet for me. It's almost like you want this." Hope whimpered again as D Josie applied more pressure on her.

"Now Hope all you have to do is say yes and I can make you feel good." Dark Josie said as she began to kiss Hope's neck. Hope was about to give in when she remembered that this wasn't Josie, "No, no we can't you're not really her." "Oh but I am. I am the part of her that has always wanted to do this to you." Josie said as she dragged her finger down Hope's body.

Hope wanted to give in. She needed to give in. So she did, "Okay..." she basically moaned out.

"Good. The safe word is Red. Okay?" Hope nodded and they began. Josie cast a silencing spell on the room and pushed Hope onto the bed. "Immobilus." Josie said which ties Hope to her bedpost with her legs wide open, "Augere Affectum." Which turned Hope's senses up to 11.

"Now I need you to be a good girl Hope. Can you do that for me?" Hope nodded, "I need words, Hope." "Yes..." Hope basically moaned out as she watched dark Josie strip. "De Finibus Pallium." Which made Hope's clothing disappear.

Josie hadn't touched Hope since she turned up her senses so when she did all she heard were moans. "All I did was touch your waist. You really must be sensitive." Now that Josie knew this she made an item appear in her hand. But she put them both down and crawled on top of Hope while hearing her moans. 

The first thing she did was focus on Hope's breasts. She rolled the nubs through her fingers as she heard Hope moan. She began to kiss Hope. First, she started on the chest but she slowly lowered herself down to where Hope wanted her the most. 

All Hope could feel at this point was pure bliss and she loved it. 

Hope was trying to deal with all of the kisses being planted on her thighs when she felt Josie shove 2 fingers into her out of nowhere. Which caused Hope to moan so loud that if they didn't have the silencing spell on the door that the entire school would have probably heard. "Such a strong reaction for such a small thing," Josie said as she began to pump her fingers in and out of Hope.

"I wonder how fast I can get you to cum Hope." Hearing those words almost made Hope cum on the spot until she heard, "But you'll have to ask permission first Hope. In fact, you might have to beg me." As Josie said that she added a third finger to Hope. 

"Pl-please Josie l- let me cum. I'll d- do anything." "Anything?" Josie asked, Hope nodded and Josie said, "Okay Hope you can release." As soon as the words came out of her mouth Hope orgasmed and moaned as loud as she could while squeezing the bedsheets tightly. 

"Your such a good toy Hope. You'll do anything I ask won't you?" Hope nodded and Josie said, "Good because I'm going to have fun with you." Hope whimpered as Josie pulled her fingers out of her and got off of the bed to grab whatever she had teleported into the room.

Hope watched her cast 2 spells one on Hope and one on the item Josie was holding, "illud. Duratus." After this Josie walked back over to Hope and said, "You won't be able to cum. So I wouldn't ask." Hope knew she was screwed, (In both ways.) She realized this then she felt something ice-cold enter her, "Fu-ck Josie." Hope moaned expecting this to be the last of it but then she finally found out what was in Josie's hand when it started to vibrate in her.

She already needed to cum as soon as it started. "Josie, please?" "No, I'm going to hold you like this until you are about ready to burst, and then I'm going to set you free Hope." Hope whimpered but complied by nodding. 

Josie pushed the vibrator in Hope and then sat down beside her removing the spell that kept Hope's legs in place but her arms were still up. She watched as Hope spasmed around wanting a release. Josie eventually walked back to Hope got between her leg and said, "Hope I want you to hold it yourself in a second and wait for me to say release got it?" Hope whimpered because she couldn't even form words anymore. Josie removed the spell and it took Hope all of her might for her, not to orgasm but she held it up till Josie said, "Release." Hope squirted out everything that was in her to the point where her vision went black.

After she had mostly calmed down from her high Josie removed the spells and whispered into her ear, "You were such a good girl now you can go to sleep but let me leave you with one last thing if that's okay with you?" Hope nodded as Dark Josie said, "Corpus Oboedire. This will make your body listen to me. So that wherever I snap you are going to cum. So prepare for tomorrow Hope. Also, I would wear an extra pair of pants because I like my snapping spells."

I hope you guys like it also if you want a part 2 to this let me know