bender imagine {the breakfast club}

for valerie @ ,enhancer97(:

You had planned to meet your long time best friend, Bender, outside the record store and when you walked over, he was there. He struck a match ready to light a blunt that he was planning to share with you. He always liked you, but he would just never admit it. You always liked him, but you'd never admit it. The usual best-friend shit, I guess.

He greeted you with a ballooning puff of smoke and a cheeky smile. He had plans for the day already. You spent about twenty minutes just gallivanting around town, Bender had 'borrowed' a car from someone so you had a way to get around. He had a few things in the backseat, a bag of piff, some cans of spray paint, some solvent glue and a leather backpack.

"Whats in the bag, John?" you asked him. Not many still called him John, but you always would.

"Just some shit from my house, finally decided to get the fuck out for good," he explained, "it's not like they'll miss me,"

"You can stay at mine if you want," you offered.

"I don't think your mommy and daddy would like that, y/n," he mocked.

"You know they like you, they always have."

He took his eyes off the road and smiled at you. You could always make him smile.

Bender glanced at the paraphernalia in 'his' backseat.

"Y/n, do you wanna just go up onto the hill today?"

There was a tall grassy hill at the edge of your city, which looked over all the buildings. You and Bender occasionally went up there at night, it was great for stargazing.

"I've got a blanket in the back," he carried on.

"What? Underneath the weed?" I laughed.

Bender smiled, "Do you want to then?"

You nodded, and he swerved the car in a dangerous U-turn towards the hill.

'''

You lay down the tartan blanket down on the dewy grass and pulled your coat around you. You were pretty stoned after a while of lying there, you and Bender were taking it in turns exhaling giant clouds of smoke above our faces, fading the stars away.

Bender turned on his side to face you; staring straight into your eyes.

"Y/n," he began, "I've been meaning to tell you something for a while..."

He had caught your attention, so you looked right at him.

"I love you," he said, loudly.

"I love you too," you answered quietly.

The two of you spent all night out there on the hill.

A/N:

hey lovelies, so i've decided to keep writing imagines and to re-open the requests (not yet, but soon) as i've got looooaaaads of free-time at the moment.

I hope this is okay, please leave feedback in the comments

Xx