died out pen-Dwayne

Background: you and Dwayne have been friends for years and recently he has started writing in a notepad to communicate. You get annoyed with it from time to time but say nothing, but today you tried to make him speak wonce an issue takes place.

Narrator pov.
Your at at Dwayne's house throwing pebbles at his room widow to get his attention. Thankfully it worked and he signals you to the front door.

You hear the door unlock and you notice the black haired boy standing in front of you. You smile happy to see him. He smiles back, only for you to look down and see his notepad. It has been getting on your nerves a lot.

"Hey"

Dwayne respondes by writing hi back on the notepad. You step inside and follow him to his room plopped on his bed. Boredom got to you so you tried to start an actual conversation with him.

"What have you been up to? "

'Nothing much' the ink faded a bit, which gave you an idea.

"Riddle me this dwayne, I'm used in jokes but you see me every where what am I" (the answer is ur mom).

You see him scribble down something but then he starts flicking his pen showing that all the ink has dried out. The boy stands up and starts searching for a writing utensil. You chuckled to yourself watching him panic a little.

"Just use your words, it won't hurt"

"Fine"

You were in shock to see that he was finnaly speaking again. Your smile grew big. It was amazing to hear his voice.

"Got an answer to my riddle yet"

"Nope but I did get you a present"

"For me" You say sarcastically with a smug grin.

"Mhm"

He leaned in and kissed you without warning. You were too stunned to say anything you decided to kiss him back.

Now you were a blushing mess. You both just smiled and had a wonderful conversation for about 3 hours before you headed home.

The end srry it was quick