Chapter 38

Loki thought that his life with Atlas would be miserable in the time being his with her because of the problems he needs to face but it is a pure happiness. Having his daughter around makes him feel complete, if he could just love Asia and spare her from his anger and revenge they could have a happy and complete family. After the session Loki thought that Atlas could have the courage to face her face and let her voice be heard by everyone again, but it didn't.

He watch Atlas played with her grandfather, he was shock to see Agustos early in the morning infront of his home. He thought that he would do something to take Atlas away from him but he didn't. Nang mag tama ang kanilang mata ay magalang siyang tumango at ngumiti bit Agustos didn't give him a reply.

"I'm happy you found your daughter My Lord."

Loki blink numerable times and looks at Pietro. After two months Pietro finally recovered, nawala ang takot at pangamba niya na baka pati si Pietro ay mawala nang dahil sa kanya.

"I'm happy too," he said. "But I'm scared that my happiness would be taken away."

Pietro frown, he didn't get what Loki is saying but then he realizes it. Habang tumatagal ay mas lalong lumiliit ang mundo niya apart from Leonardo and Agustos the organization is also after him for the reason that he don't know.

"If something happens to me, make sure that she will be safe no matter what."

"Nothing will happen to you My Lord."

Loki chuckled and tapped Pietro's shoulder then he move towards his daughter. If something happens to him he will make sure that Atlas would be safe no matter what.

"Can we talk?" Bungad ni Agustos nang makaupo siya sa tabi ni Atlas. "It's urgent."

Loki nodded, hinaplos niya ang mukha nang anak at ngumiti.

"Stay here with Uncle Pietro okay?"

Matapos sabihin yon ay sabay silang tumayo ni Agustos at nag lakad palabas nang kanyang bahay, they went to the garage where Agustos face him.

"Loki can we talk somewhere else?"

Loki frown then he looks back at his house where he can see Atlas and Pietro behind the glass wall playing.

"If you—"

"I'm not planning on taking Atlas, It's just that we need to talk with someone."

Hindi kumibo si Loki, he took his phone out and called Yvo. He just want to make sure that Atlas would be safe while he is gone, he can't trust anyone.

"Where are you?"

Yvo let out a breath frustratedly before answering his question.

"Home. What do you want?"

Loki watch Atlas and when their eyes met he smile to her so is she.

"Can you come to my house? I need to leave real quick."

"Am I some sort of your bodyguard Loki?"

Loki chuckled and nodded. "Yeah."

Yvo groaned, he ended the call making Loki chuckled. He is sure as hell that Yvo would come for them.

"Let's go?"

Agustos cleared his throat and nodded, they both hop inside his car and leave. Habang nasa byahe ay walang gusto na mag bukas nang usapan sa pagitam nila, Loki would look outside the window while Agustos was focused on driving. Malalim siyang bumuntong hininga, naalala nanaman niya si Asia. He is such a jerk doing those kind of things to his innocent wife, tama nga sila you'll only regret when they are already out of your life. But for him? Being accountable for your mistakes is the best character development.