Chapter 21

Asia groaned in pleasure as Loki thrust inside her fast and hard, her moan can't contain wanting Loki thrust even more. Asia's nail buried to his skin, her moans is making him go wild and crazy. Hindi na niya alam kung saan ibabaling ang ulo sa sarap na nararamdaman, Loki cupped her breast then he lowered his lips to suck her nipples.

"Beautiful, and mine." He whispered but Asia is in deep pleasure to heard what he said.

Asia bite her lips that it almost bleed to the pleasure Loki is giving her. After the party she thought that they will part ways and she'll end up sleeping alone at that cold night but she was wrong, Loki stay with her fucking her till it's almost morning.

"Ahhh Loki!" She moaned shamelessly, nang hindi na niya matiis ay kinagat niya ang braso ng asawa ng maramdaman ang nalalapit na rurok ng kaligayahan. Loki gently bit her nipples as she felt her orgasm exploded. But Loki didn't stopped moving above her his raging c*ck is slamming to her that makes this sexy sound of sex they are are sharing.

"Ahhh Asia..." He moaned grabbing her chest hard. "I-Im Cumming."

Mahigpit na hinawakan ni Asia ang buhok ng asawa ng kagatin nito ang kanyang dibdib, instead of feeling the pain Asia felt the undeniable pleasure Loki is giving her then she felt him cumming inside her womb.
Bumagsak ang katawan ni Loki sa kanyang ibabaw ngunit hindi nito binigay ang buong bigat sa kanya. Instead he holds her waist and rolled to change their position kaya't nasa ibabaw na siya ngayon ng asawa.

"Are you sleepy?" Malambing na tanong nito.

Asia smile and nodded, inaantok na siya but it's seems like she can't get enough of him. She's scared that when she fell asleep Loki would change again.

"Go on wife, sleep."

"Ayoko pa," bulong niya. "I-I still want to feel this moment."

Loki chuckled them he caress his wife's hair then he grab her but making Asia laughed.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Agad na tumingin si Asia sa asawa like is he really asking the obvious question?

"Kung hindi ba papayag ba ako na hindi ka tumigil?"

"Yeah right, it's obvious that you loved it."

Nabalot sila ng katahimikan Loki thought that Asia was already asleep but then his wife ask him a question that he himself is not prepared.

"Paano kung mabuntis ako?"

Asia felt the defying silence around them that she is scared to breath the same air he is breathing. Then Loki answered her question.

"You won't get pregnant."

Umalis siya sa ibabaw ng asawa at naupo sa tabi nito, she looks at his eyes but all he could see is coldness in it. The sweet Loki she was just with is now gone and now she's not scared but hurt to his reaction.

"There is a possibility, nag se-sex tayo. We are not even using a protection."

"Yeah I-I never thought about that." Nauutal na wika nito. "If you get pregnant abort it."

"W-what?"

Mabilis na umalis sa kama si Loki, he took his clothes and wear it again.

"You didn't hear it? Abort the baby problem solve."

"Loki naririnig mo ba yang sinasabi mo? Why? Mag asawa tayo. I-I— isn't it normal to a married couple to have a child, why do we need to abo—"

"Because I said so!" Malakas na sigaw ni Loki. "We are not a normal couple Asia, we don't have feelings for each other! I can't have a child with you, No never."