Chapter 43

"I'm sorry for your lost." Wika ni Agustos. After hearing what happened to Luhence he immediately flew back to the Philippines and check on him.

Marahan lang siyang tumango at patuloy sa pag buklat ng mga libro sa ibabaw nang lamesa. The most heartbreaking part is he couldn't grieve or be sad, he is just a broken soul. The death of Luhence made him realize that the saddest part of losing someone is knowing their worth but it was already late.

"You should take a rest Loki."

"You know I can't," mahina niyang bulong. "I need to save my wife."

Si Asia at Atlas na lang ang meron siya, losing Asia would be his death after everything. Agustos nodded and sat infront of him, nag simula na rin itong mag bukas nang mga libro sinusubukang humanap ng clue.

"Have you tried consulting your doctor? You said you had taken medications with him."

"What help could he possibly give to me?"

Malakas na sinara ni Yvo ang librong hawak at tumingin sa kanila. He then walk towards him and took a book on his table Loki frown while watching him flip the pages in hurry.

"What are you doing?"

"And there it is," Wika nito. "You are right, Loki could consult his doctor for some hypnosis, y-you know people tends to forget or have a functional amnesia in some certain events due to traumatic incident physically and emotionally."

Loki frown not fully understanding what Yvo said.

"You know I've studied psychology and hypnosis is one of the most common treatments psychiatrist usually do with the patient. We could try that here look,"

Loki looks at the book Yvo is pointing, he would definitely do even the craziest idea if that is what he needs to save Asia.

"....which involves a sudden memory loss typically due to some sort of psychological trauma and that is what happened to you the night you know, your mother died."

"Do you think Lucille told something to him before she died?"

Yvo shrugged.

"It is a possible assumptions that we all have, instead of looking at Lucille's stupid book without any idea why not try that?"

Loki sighed, wala siyang ibang choice kung hindi ang sumubok ng mga bagay na maaring imposible ngunit maaari din maging posible.

"Okay let's do it," he said. "If this won't work then let's get our ass back here and find whatever to find!"

"Okay, let's do it." Yvo said, "but you have to call Dr. Cruz the place where Lucille died is the place you should do it."

Walang nagawa si Loki kung hindi ang tumayo, he took his phone on the table and call his doctor.

"Hello Dr cruz, I was just wondering if you are busy?"

Nakatingin lang ang dalawa kay Loki waiting for him to end the call.

"Are you his friend?"

Yvo's eyes darted to Agustos before he nod his head. They are brothers not just a friend, he would gladly lend Loki his shoulder because he knew how much Loki needs it.

"Why are you asking?"

Agustos chuckled. He could see the friendship they have is pure parang sila lamang noon ng ama ni Loki.

"I'm just amazed, thank you for helping him."

Yvo frown he is really confused, why would Agustos be this kind and nice to the man who use to create a plan on killing him.