Ch 6 Black Rose

Saffy couldn't find anything fancy, but decided to use what she had, all that was black. She wore it and looked at her reflection. Black T-Shirt, Jegging, Gloves and boots. She put on a black shrug that had a hood attached to it. On back of the shrug was a black rose with reddish black outlines. She put on her masquerade face mask, and then another mask that she cut from a cloth, covered her mouth and nose with it. Her hair was in a high ponytail before she hid it under the hood.

 Her hair was in a high ponytail before she hid it under the hood

Mrs Kel wasn't at home today and Mikey had drank his juice, which had sleeping pills diluted. Chimpanzee (Her little Brother) was with Mrs Kel only. It was the perfect time to sneak out of her house and commence her plan.

Her plan was simple, patrol the city. So far the targets were of all age, but the rapist were famous personalities. The victims were supposed to gather in a park together for questioning. It sounded trouble to Saffy. Where the questioning should take, should be a well protected secret and should be done in a closed place instead of a park during the dark night. The accused could harm them.

"So, what's in view Saf." She heard a voice through her ear piece communicator.
"How many times I told you not to call me that Crystal." Saffy replied rolling her eyes.

Crystal was a blonde chick her age, hair reaching down her waist. She was Karasuma's daughter. Saffy decided to include her in this mission, without informing Karasuma. Crystal was the brain behind the screen type girl. Crystal was the one whom she asked assistance from. Crystal had gathered the information regarding the questioning. Saffy knew her as a child. Mr K and Her father used to work together at times. She never met Mr K before, but she did meet Crystal and Mr K's sister- Galaxy.

Who was Galaxy? Let's just say Karasuma wasn't fond of her. She was similar to Karasuma, but totally different. Galaxy was a hot tempered girl, bossy, mistress of demon kind. 

"Yeah, Still no answer." 

"I am in the park right now. Waiting for them to arrive here. What about you?" She asked as she leapt off a tall building and barrel rolled on roof top of another slightly less tall one. She jumped from one building to another.

"Clear, they all are at one place, discussing something."

"can't hear them?" 

"No. But if you want I can record the whole thing. Maybe the device would be able to capture the conversation even if I can't hear it. Screw my cousin who spilled his coffee on my speakers...... Uh Saffy, Dad's home I gotta go." 

"Hmm. Don't stop the recording"

The wind swirled around her. Saffy covered her hair with the hood. Her eyes caught a group of girls nearby. They all seemed anxious. But none of the faces resembled those of victims. 

Why is anyone else here this late?

Saffy narrowed her eyes as she bent down one knee and observed from the terrace, hidden. A Black Van had stopped besides the park.