IV

Chapter 4.

Dani's POV

It's been just 3 days since our adventure to his hidden house. I still can't believe someone actually gave him that gigantic house. And that someone being Ashton's father.

"Morning, sleepyhead." He poked my nose with his finger and I giggled, smacking his hand away. I hate it when people make me laugh.

"Morning," I stretch out beside him.

"Can you remind me why did we slept here in this little couch?" He said, watching his reddened arms.

"Dunno, too lazy to go upstairs." I caress his arms with my palms.

"Dani, I really want to know you like, know exactly everything that has happened in your life." He says, sitting with my legs in his lap. "You seem like a box of mysteries I want to resolve."

I smile, "There's not much about me. You seem more interesting, why don't you start talking about your life first?"

He looks doubtful and dumbfounded. "I will try my best to tell you everything."

And he started talking and talking for what seemed an eternity.

"So that's why he gave you that mansion?" I asked. He nodded, "He practically raised Ashton and I." I was shocked with all the information. First of all, his parents were/are actually famous drug dealers near Mexico. His childhood was full of illegal paperwork, arms, drugs, robbers, etc. Ashton's mother was one of them and he met Ashton at their main headquarters where they were obliged to attend since they had no one else to care for them at their homes. They both had a friend, Alexander (who was just a couple of years older and was the son of one of Luke's mom and dad right hand) he helped them escape while their parents were planning on sending a massive charge of heroine to a place near San Antonio, Texas. When they both escaped Ashton contacted his father and he raised them since then. Ashton's mother went looking for his son a couple of years after but his dad never let her. Luke's parents never did.

"I don't even know if they're alive." Luke looked down and I grabbed his hands in mine.

"It's okay, Luke. They don't deserve to see you at all, you're okay without them." I whispered. How can people be like this? I do not understand.

"I know, I just wonder if they remember they had a son."

"Well they lost it, you are independent now. You are not their lost boy anymore."

"There's one more thing, Dani." He looked me in the eyes. He grabbed my hands and looked scared.

"They watch me. Everyday, in the same place, at the same hours." Um, what.

"Who watches you?" I ask, confused.

"People that work for my parents, they think I don't know. It's been three months now." He sighed.

"I - why are they doing it?"

"I don't know but they're dumb as fuck, just sometimes, I know how to escape them."

"How?"

"They are fat sons of a bitch and they ride motorcycles." I laughed. And laughed a bit more.

"I want to see them."

"They go to my house every morning, that's why I don't leave with my motorcycle and I walk fast to the stop sign with you." He smiled, pulling me closer. "They also pass by the school, in the front entrance, that's why I leave in the back one. Also because it's near my locker." He laughed and I felt so sad for him I decided to give him a little peck on the lips.

"What?" He looked at me as if I did something extremely weird.

"I just feel bad for you." I looked innocently at him.

He chuckled and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. The butterflies in my stomach started flying all around. He pulled away after some seconds with a shy smile.

"Why was that?"

"I just feel bad for you."

"Why?"

"Because you fell in love with me."

"Or so you think." I laughed and pushed his chest.

"Oh well then I am in love with you." He looked so cute as his dimpled smile was getting bigger.

"Good to know." I smiled and moved to caress his cheek. He just admitted he's in love with me, darn.

"I don't like being turned off," he snatched my hand off his face. For a second I thought he was really mad until he started laughing and leaned in to hug me. His scent is like a sweet something I need to smell everyday.

"You are so sweet by pretending you're not in love with me but I know better." He whispered in my ear seductively, nipping at my earlobe. A soft moan escaped my mouth. He pulled away instantly.

"That was more than an answer, little and innocent Danielle." He smirked and I blushed. "Oh, shut up you douche pants." I stand up from the couch and pull my fallen sweater over my head.

"Where are you going?" He yelled a bit louder than necessary.

"I'm hungry, let's order pizza." I answer, grabbing my phone from the coffee table and passing it to him. "You order."

"Of course, my dear." He talked in his "British accent".

"Shut up and call!"

He stands up and walk until he's in front of me, "I'm sorry if I made you feel what? Embarrassed?"

My cheeks redden, this is ridiculous. "It's okay, I'm childish sometimes." And he hugs me, so tight I feel like he might break me a bone.

"Seriously, I'm hungry Luke." I whispered though I didn't want to pull away from his warm embrace. He pulled just a little bit away from me and kissed my cheek.

"I think you love food more than you love me." He chuckled, sitting back on the couch.

"Yes, that's kind of true." I smiled and walked to my bathroom.

****
OMG GUYS ITS BEEN SO LONG I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY
REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST :)
TALK TO YOU SOON MY LOVES❤️