Differently

Annaleigh(Leigha) is 17 years of age and has around been by herself for 2 years. Leigha has no family, no friends, no parents, and no home. She attends a school with bad qualities but one day she meets a boy, Jax White, who will turn her life around.

Leigha's POV

What am I gonna do? "Where the fuck is she?" I hear him yell in the kitchen "Anna get the fuck out here before I beat the shit out of you, you little whore" I get up from the bathroom floor and sit in the tub that's when I heard the door open. "Anna come out come out where ever you are" and the curtains open "Please, please don't hurt me" He grabs my arms and drags me from the bathroom to the livingroom with me kicking and screaming "You little bitch I said that if you didn't come out I would beat the shit out of you" He takes my hair and lifts me up "Please daddy you're hurting me" I yell, yes he's my father. The one coming towards me with a knife in his hand is my father. "Now for your punishment where shall your next scar be? Neck? Thigh? Wrist? Where?" he ask as I sat there in a fetal position on the couch. "Please let me go" I yell "Don't you yell at me slut. On the floor now, I said NOW!" I obey and get on the floor "Lay down!" he yells as I obey. He stands above me with the knife in his hand and rips my plaid shirt open revealing my pink lace bra "We're going to have a little fun" He says gliding the knife over the top of my breast leaving a red line. He unbottons my shorts and I whimper, it's no use of fighting he's stronger. "Ah, now what'd I say, you're a slut" he says as I knee him in the crouch. He falls over and I head out of the front door. I pull out my phone "Yes police I need you help" I give them the adress and hang up. "You little shit" My father grabs me by the wrist and drags me back into the house "You have made a big mistake" between every word he left another bruise. The door flies open and in seconds t my dad is in cuffs "Ms. we would like you to come with us" the cop said helping me into the car.

*2 years later*

"Are you really leaving" My friend Kiall asks "Yes, I can't live in a foster home for a year and know that I will never be adopted" I say throwing my shirt into my backpack. Kiall is 14 making her 3 years younger than me. She was my first and only friend ever. "Now can you distract Sister Margaret so I can get out?" she gets up and walks out to the halls and starts talking to her. As she does so I sneak down the opposite of the end of the hall and open the window.

When I'm finally out I start to run. Into the forest right next to the home. I ran so fast I didn't pay attention to where I was going and I ran into something hard causing me and whatever I ran into to fall "Omg Are you okay" a voice says to me "I'm so sorry I... I..." is all I manage and kept running. "Hey wait-" is the last thing I heard. I get to the road and look around "What now?" I whisper to myself.

------------------------------
A/N:

SO HI I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 'Demon Angel' I WOULD LIKE YOUR INPUT ON IT.