Wings

I woke up in the tree house crying "Jax?" I look at him "Yes" he says "Am I dangerous

"No, Anna" I cringe when he says that name. Only my father called me that. "Please don't call me that..." I ask "Yeah okay, because of your father sorry" he says "How do you know that?" I ask "You know how... Anna I can read minds, and so can you" he looks me dead in the eyes "Me, no way, how?" I jump "You have a lot of training" he laughs

"Training?" what? "Leigha there is a war raging on between Angels and Demons and who do you think is in the middle? Us." he takes my hand still looking me in the eyes. "You are a Demon Angel?" I am suprised "Yes... and I have a lot to show you in a short amount of time. The war starts in 5 weeks. Less then 2 months." he says and jumps out of the tree house.

I run to the door to see if he's ok but he isn't anywhere to be seen "Hey whatcha looking for?" I jump and turn around to see Jax standing right behind me "What, what how?" I stutter. "Lesson one he puts his hands on my hips and smirk making me blush. He leans in and it seems he is about to kiss but I feel myself falling. I look to see the ground was no where I look up to see Jax smiling and looking up smiling. He stops and holds me

"Lesson one Wings" as he said this a pair of beautiful black wings burst out of his back "Oh my god" is all I manage "They're exquisite" he says smiling "How do I do it" I laugh "think of fallung and something bring you up and you're flying. Think of floating or swimming in in the water." he tells me to close my eyes. I open them again and Jax is gone but I'm still here. I try to look behind me and when I could I saw these light gray wungs flapping.

They're beautiful. flap them again but this tie I begin to fall. I keep flapping but it doesn't work. This must seem how baby birds feel. I fall and fall and finally someone catches me. I look to see Jax holding me in his arms, cradling me. "Slowly flap your wings, slowly" I do akd he lets go. This time I stay up. He intertwined our hands and the sun setting in the made it the perfect picture as our wings fluttered in sync. Behind him I see a red dot come towards us getting bigger and bigger. Finally I realize it's a pair of red wings and I feel a jerk and my hands splitting from Jax "Let go off me" I yell and look into the eyes of a demon. His eyes are pitch balck "Quiet princess just taking you to your father" he laughs an evil laugh.

"My father?" I question "Please no he'll kill me" I yell "That's the point babe." I kick and scream hard until he lets go. I fly as high I can and he begins to chase me. But was caught of guard by Jax tackling him. Ever seen 2 chickens in a cock fight, well that's what it looks like. Jax throws the last punch and the demon falls to the ground. We follow. His head is first through the dirt. "We don't have mich time, tie him up" he says throeing my a rope "But he's dead" I yell "You have a lot to learn" he says tying the demon with the other rope.

"Who are you?" Jax tells at the demon "If I told you I would be killed" he smirks at me. "tell me" Jax slaps him several times. He's done this before. "Yeah I have" Jax reads my mind "My name is Damion" he yells "Damion? As in my brother, Damion?" I look him in his eyes which is now a dark brown like my fathers. I can see it now, He has brownish colored hair like my father, they're noses are exactly alike. It's like they're twins. "Oh god you told her?" He looks at Jax "Yeah I'm same blood as you, but I will never be your brother." he snarls.

"Why aren't you a Demon Angel like me, our mother and father were different. Why aren't you?" I ask "Well Princess, some people are just lucky they aren't monsters like you" he snaps. I step forward but Jax stops me. I want to slam his face in. I walk over to the bed and pull my long blonde hair into a messy bun and sit and cross my legs and pout. "Where is John?" Jax yells "if I told you it.wouldn't be mich fun now would it?" Damion eggs Jax on. In seconds Jax is on top of Damion.

-------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter