Him

Leigha's POV

      I have been walking for what seems like hours. Every mile I would put my thumb up for a car. As I was walking I caught a glimpse of something on the other side of the road. When I look I see a guy in a blue hoody standing there. He was staring at me. At least I think. His face is distorted so I can't see him. I start to walk over to him but he turns around and walks into that woods. I finally get across and look into the woods, he wasn't there. He couldn't have gotten that far in the short amount of time I walked. I looked and looked for him but he wasn't in sight. My instincts told me to look up in the trees. What I saw made my heart stop. In the trees was him the guy in the blue hoody dead on a branch. I call the police and they show up. Investigators, everything. I begin to leave when the  police told me to.

      What happened? How did he die? Did he slip and fall? Did he-? I stop in my tracks fast because what I saw in front of me made me shrink and shiver. About a half a mile I see him. The dead one. He's standing there staring at me. He begins to run towards me. I turn around and run as fast I can. I run into the the woods. I come to an open area in the middle of nowhere. In the middle there was a tree. The tree has a house in it. A tree house in the middle of nowhere? I walk towards it and look around to see it had no ladder or anything to get in. I finally find a branch and start to climb. I open the door and walk in. The outside it looks like a shack but on the inside there is more. Way more. There is a bed, clothes, a Tv, an posters of punk rock bands. I look around to find that this place was way larger. There was a bathroom with a shower and everything. I walk out from the bathroom looking down the whole time. I ran into something or someone.

      I scream and try to run but he grabs my waist and throws me on the bed. He takes off his hoody revealing himself. I can finally see his face. He is a tall tan guy. He has light brown hair in a small up do. He has amazing facial features but bis eyes are as black as night but he shook his head and they changed into big round emerald green eyes with a hint of mint. His jaw line can cut a piece of paper. He has few piercings. "Now Annaleigha, I need you to stay calm" He says "How do you know my name?" I whimper. "Leigha I'm going to explain this as easily as I can. In 1807 I came across a young couple. The woman's name was Ashlyn, your mother, and the man's name was John, your father. They were of different species. Your mother was an angel and your father well was a demon or still is. They fell in love and had a baby boy named Damion but he died at birth. About 91 years later in 1998 your mother birth a baby girl, you. Leigha very very few of you kind exists. Annaleigha you're a Demon Angel." When he finishes I scream "You're crazy, you should be dead." I yell "Let me show you."He comes towards and puts his hand on my cheek.

    I wake up on the hard dirt ground. I look around to see I am in a different place. That man brought me here. I look over to see a couple sitting on a bench, my mother and father. "Ash I love you and nothing can come between us" My father says. "And I love you" she says back. A young man was walking by and it was the same boy that sent me here. "Jax come here" My mother yells an  the young man walks towards him "Tell the village that the queen of Angels and the king of demons will be having a child. 

      I wake up to see my mother holding Damion. When a guy walks in with a knife. He takes the baby and puts the knife through his heart. Damion's head went flying back and light shot out of his eyes and mouth. My father rushes through the door and kills the man. My mother laid there crying and my father comforting her.

     I wake up in my old house and look to see my mom and dad holding me in their arms. The the door slam open. My mom ran and hid me in a box under the stairs and came back to kill a woman with the same knife as the man. Mother tried to stop her but she was killed. I could see something in my father's eyes they were black and had changed emotions that day. He killed the woman and he took me out of the box and started to cry.

      I woke up in the tree house crying "Jax?" I look at him "Yes" he says "Am I dangerous?"